Chapter Six

Luna's Pov
My heart was hammering, my thoughts were everywhere. Yeah, I was a little obsessed and I was very much all over the place. I had my arms resting on the table a bit relaxing and hanging out with the pack after patrol.

A little more time passed and I found myself hanging out with Edward and his family more and more. And each them the crush soon become a love for Edward.

I felt like I could love him over and overprotect him over and over. And then the overwhelming guilt would take over me because I knew I had to tell him.

I had to if I didn't it would just end badly for both of us. I felt a small hit on the back of my head making me wince fast shooting Paul an annoyed look before I kicked him in his knee making him grunt shooting me a small look.

"Okay! Luna, I think it's time you told everyone because everyone's thoughts in the pack link are growing annoying." Sam demanded to me with a small gesture to his head. "Right now? Are you like serious." I whined seeing him shooting me the look.

"Oh goody, I thought we were gonna totally ignore the fact that Luna smells like leaches." Quill chuckled gazing at me fully. I shot him a small glare and sighed standing up leaning on the counter getting a soft look of encouragement from Emily, while Seth had finally looked up from the homework he was doing.

"I Imprinted on Edward Cullen." You literally could hear a pin drop. Everyone's mouth was either dropped open, or someone looked pissed.

"Wait you imprinted before me!" Embry shouted in shock.

"Wait you imprinted on a vampire?" I laughed roughly rubbing at my head.

"Yes, now hush stop talking over one another." I snapped out but then the voice from the doorway made me stop myself in full shock.

"You imprinted on Edward?" I snapped my head praying that it was just Jacob and that he just didn't bring Bella, and I was lucky it was just Jacob looking at me in shock.

Sam was quick to nudge me fast when Jacob had rushed out. Shit shit way to go Luna. I was quick to sprint after Jacob grabbing his arm fast. As of right now, he wasn't on speaking terms with Bella like ignoring her but that doesn't mean he had to right to tell any of them. It was my burden.

"Jacob stop!" I exclaimed grabbing him by his arm but he then whipped around to stare at me deeply. My own cousin was staring at me in disgust and hate.

"When the hell where you gonna tell me you imprinted on Edward Cullen? You know I hate him they are monsters, Luna." I growled in defense at his words.

"Jacob I can't control who I imprint on! I need to tell him okay, I need to tell both Edward and Bella but it can't be you okay? It's not your place just, please...You can hate me all you want but I have to be the one to tell him." I was basically pleading at this moment, and all Jacob could do was stare at me before he scoffed looking away before uttering one last word.

"Fine do it today. Then we can talk about it." He yanked his arms away from me again and once again I was in a place that I didn't wanna be in. I thought I had more time to tell him. But time never is in your favor.

______________________
Later in the evening, I found myself at the Cullen household beyond nervous, and beyond scared for anything that could happen. I didn't even fully knock yet before The door was yanked open and very serious and stern Alice was staring at me.

"You are here for Edward right, come in." She mumbled grabbing my hand gently pulling me inside. I let a small squeak out at the sudden movement but came inside with her "I'm so pissed now you are being forced to tell him I know you wanted to tell him on your own choice."

She gave me a sad smile squeezing my arms slowly "He is in his room, he is waiting." I stared at her in confusion but I then gave her a head nod making my way up the grand staircase, recalling over my memory for his room. I then knocked a few times in the door hearing his calm voice speak out.

"Come in." I twisted the door job with one quick action and stepped inside seeing Edward was sitting on the floor what seemed to be he was organizing his music and books. He looked up at me with a smile and patted the space beside him.

"Hey." He greeted me once I had sat down next to him giving him a smile messing with my curls.

"Hey Edward." I greeted him looking over his shoulder.

"Alice said you had something important you wanted to talk to me about? So what's up?" He questioned slightly turning his eyes back to me looking slightly intrigued and curious.

I held my breath for a moment. "In wolf culture have you heard the word imprinting?" I asked him, he was silent but then gave me a quick head nod.

"I've heard it a few times yes, it's like something you guys can't control kinda like dogs, you guys imprint on people and it's like a mate." He joked cracking a smile.

I coughed out a laugh but I totally agreed "Yeah like that... I get the nickname dog now." I giggled looking down. I held my breath keeping my thoughts all pure.

"Edward I thought I had all the time in the world to explain to you... But I'm being forced I feel like it's better to understand coming from me than anyone else. Edward... I Imprinted on you."