Chapter Two

Luna's  Pov
I was nervous and of course, I was nervous. I've only heard about imprints, I never actually have imprinted on anyone before. I know Sam did with Emily, and Paul may have with Rachel but he wanted to keep it a secret.

I full-on just imprinted on Edward Cullen and that couldn't make it ten times worse if Jacob didn't hate him so much and he wasn't dating Bella Swan. Since I was too scared I didn't exactly tell Billy or Sam for a few days.

The reaction they had was one I was totally expecting kinda. "Sam don't give me that look, I didn't wanna imprint," I mumbled moving most of my hair away from my face leaning back against my chair feeling his alpha  studying gaze on me.

"Sam you know she can't control it," Billy reassured him.  "You also can't tell Jacob he'll have a little freakout, and then tell Bella I don't wanna deal with that," I whined quietly messing with my temple. We were waiting for one more person Dr. Cullen.

We had to discuss some new things about the treaty and what not. What I had learned about imprints they are strong, they affect you mentally and physically, and even being away from them was painful.

I kept rubbing at my head hoping to clear the tension of my head pounding. A few knocks sounded out and I looked up watching Sam get up his gaze finally leaving me as he went to open the door.

"Carlise thank you for coming." I looked to study the blonde hair male who was shaking his hand.

"It's no problem Sam, what seems to be the problem?" He questioned curiously like does like ever vampire have to be so beautiful like what the hell. I thought snickering at my thoughts.

Sam lead Carlisle over to where me and Billy sat.

"Carlisle this is Luna she is Jacob's cousin, and is the only other girl in the pack besides Leah." Sam introduced us.

"It's very nice to meet you, Luna, Sam and Billy here say you have a little problem you need to discuss with me?" He asked giving me a kind, gentle smile that was helping me ease the nerves I was feeling in my stomach.

"Well, so I assume you've heard about imprints right?" I questioned quietly flicking my eyes around a bit finding interest in my tattered shoes.

"I have heard a little about it. " He answered sitting down looking between Sam and Billy.

"So a few days ago, I accidentally imprinted on one of your sons," I  admit shyly watching his eyes go wide for a second.

"Emmett, Jasper or Edward?" He asked focusing on me. I blinked for a moment forgetting he had like six he adopted and turned.

"Edward." I squeaked quickly clearing my throat a bit playing with my hair instead.

"Edward? Well, Luna I know you can't control it, there might be some problems cause of Bella and all but there is gonna have to be some shifts on the treaty. " Carlisle explained looking back at Billy and Sam.

"We don't wanna completely change it, but we wanna shift it, so it allowed both Edward and Luna to switch between Forks and LA push. If she tries to deny the imprint, it could kill her." I looked at Sam in so much disbelief holding back another loud squeak.

"We don't want that at all, it always could effect Edward." Billy chimed in looking between everyone. "At some point, Edward also won't be able to hide the effects of the imprint, and he'll have to break up with Bella." Billy continued explaining.

Carlisle hummed in understanding "Alright, Luna, I know you also don't wanna tell him, I can see from the look on your face." He breathed out an amused chuckle.

"I don't wanna tell him! not yet." I squeaked out quickly clearing my throat again.

  "Not until I get to know him, I don't want Jacob to know either, he will just plain freak out and tell Bella, I just wanna ease everyone into it you know," I explained shifting a little up in my seat.

"Completely understandable I won't tell Edward at all, and will rearrange the treaty for you guys, but only you two." Carlisle kept reassuring me with that father like smile that was helping me a lot.

"Okay," I whispered feeling like a small child again. I hated that I had no control over the imprint but if you think about it. If you did have control.

You could imprint on whoever you want. They could hate your guts and yet at the same time, they would have no choice but to fall in love with you.

I blinked a little when the thought hit me. But wait isn't that basically what's happening. Edward didn't exactly hate me, but he hated wolves, and no matter what he did, we were gonna fall in love with one another.