Chapter One

Luna's Pov
I always pictured how I would be when I turned eighteen. For one I knew I would always come back to visit Jacob. I was always more close to him then with Rachel.

I could bond more with Jacob he was boyish, could he more playfully and never took things too seriously, unless it needed to be.

So I truly did picture myself passed out sleep on the couch in the living room with uncle Billy watching different games that were playing from the TV.

I always knew that by me coming back to my cousin a little older we could have more to bond with. I didn't expect him to phase so quickly but that meant I didn't have to hide being in the pack either.

I also didn't have to feel like a less downer for once only being the female in the pack I had Leah and I always helped her with her guy problems with Sam and Emily.

It was almost like I never really left, La Push, well Forks was still truly home to me.

I was lazily lounging on the couch the TV still blaring with Billy settled in his wheelchair.

I didn't jump when the back door to the house sprang forward and Jacob's loud footsteps sounded out.

"Luna I need you for an hour or so." He exclaimed over at me. I let out the smallest groan puffing my cheeks out.

"I'm busy sleeping," I responded pretending to be sleep, fake a snoring hearing Billy laughing quietly.

"Now please." Jacob pleaded. "Oh god, I'm coming hush," I whined slowly getting up walking passed Billy playfully ruffling up his hair before following after Jacob through the back screen door.

I let the cool breeze flow out to trace against my skin.

"So where are we going, Jake?" I questioned stuffing my hands in my skinny jeans trailing behind the moody teenager, already having a slight clue.

"We're going to meet Bella for a bit."

"Oh for the love of God."

_________________________
If it wasn't hard to tell, I wasn't very fond of Bella Swan. She put Jacob in a very fucked up position.

You could truly tell Jacob was madly in love with her. was he obsessed? Yes. Not in a very healthy way. And in all she used him.

Anyone in their right mind could see it. She wanted to fill a void when her boyfriend wasn't here. What was his name?

Ahh yes, the very famous Edward Cullen. I thought to myself.

I trailed behind Jacob's large frame keeping in my own thoughts and drifting mind thinking of random things listening to the arguing between the three.

I focused back in breathing out a rough sigh knowing very very well Jacob was gonna phase soon.

He was more hotheaded then Paul. I carefully pushed my way through the shouting three and pushed Jacob back slowly and placed my other hand on Edward's shoulder forcing them back with speed.

"Both of you need to stop right now, this fight isn't worth this at all, it's childish." I snapped looking between the two with a sharp forceful glare.

First looking from Jacob first to Edward whose entire face was twisted in anger but for some reason, his eyes slowly soften when they locked onto mine, and I felt my whole entire world froze.

All I could see was him, his gold eyes, his smile. I saw flashes of us hugging, giggling, smiling taking walks in the snow. Even owning a house in the snow.

A flash of me in my wolf form cuddling up to his side. I wanted to be everything to him, a sister, a lover, a protector it all.

I slowly was pulled out the visions blinking and Edward slowly pulled out of his daze.

Oh god, I just imprinted on Edward Cullen, Bella Swan's boyfriend. I quickly switched my thoughts away fast remembering he was a mind reader.

He can't know! Oh my god, I'm so freaking out but I'm not showing it on the outside I'm totally calm.

I took a breath and pushed Jacob again. "Go to the car now," I ordered him he opened his mouth to argue but I gave him another hard glare.

I needed to get out of here. And Jacob wasn't helping at all. "Fine." He huffed like a child storming back over to my car tossing me my keys which I caught looking to the two.

I gave them an apologetic smile.

"I apologize for my cousin he sometimes doesn't know when not to speak," I told them watching Edward's lips twitch to a smile.

"Just give him a little space, for now, Bella," I said in a hard tone watching her look down quickly at the grass nodding.

I nodded pulling my jacket closer to me wanting to look into Edward's eyes more. Who knew a vampire's eyes could be so pretty I thought I watched as his head shot up.

I quickly cursed myself deeply biting harshly at my lip making it bleed. Fuck he heard me. I thought shyly seeing him still smiling.

"What's your name?" Edward questioned in a soft tone at me. I gave him a gentle smile. "I'm Luna, Luna Black," I answered watching Edward tilt his head at me.

I almost jumped a foot in the air when Jacob honked the horn so loud making me scowl at the little shit he was.

"Hopefully I'll see you around more Edward." I quickly called out knowing my head wanted to be filled with more thoughts.

"Likewise Luna." He responded and I quickly waved goodbye speed walking to the car with my head down.

Fuck, fuck,  fuck Luna, Sam is gonna be mad oh god you're gonna have to tell Sam, there's gonna have to be a meeting with Carlisle Cullen.

God, why did it have to be him out of all the freaking people in the entire world. Why Edward Cullen my Imprint for life now.