Chapter Four

Luna's  Pov
"Sam everyday I honestly feel like I'm gonna die I hate imprinting." I slowly banged my head on the table of the kitchen table, at Sam and Emily's place. It felt every day my heart was growing more heavier. But a little each day, I grew closer to Edward in small ways.

When ever I did patrol. Edward always somehow managed to catch me in my wolf form. Just barely a few times he caught me while I was human. He wasn't
the worst vampire I've met/imprinted on. But I knew sooner or later I was gonna have to act out my silly emotions.

I perked up from my misery state when I heard Sam's deep laughter "I know it isn't a pleasant feeling Luna but it gets better over time. The feeling can take over, but be euphoric at the same time." I fluttered my eyes a few times looking Sam like he was crazy.

Before I ended up banging my head back on the table a little too hard for my liking. But I didn't care at the moment. Nothing really matter in this moment of the heaviness.

"That's easy for you to say you imprinted on a human, I imprinted on Edward freaking Cullen."

_______________________________
A few short lived days I wallowed in my self pity. Everyday my heart growing worse. Jacob was getting a little suspicious on my behavior, but I just told him it was girl things. As soon as you say that guys usually run straight for the hills. But I had to act.

At least getting to the friend stage would be easier then heading straight down the love path.  It's where I found myself walking down the long path from La Push, the longing growing. I walked all the way to La Push using my senses to find the Cullen household. It wasn't all that really hard with the scent locked and incoded.

I nibbled at my lower lip hesitantly, and raised my hand to knock, but before I could blink the door was opened fast. It was the pixie hair Cullen. What was her name again? Oh it was Alice.

"H-hi." I stammered uneasy wondering how she knew I was coming. "You must be Luna right?" She questioned, flashing me a beaming smile. I breathed out a breath of air I didn't even realize I was holding.

"Yeah that's me Luna... The umm wolf." I shrugged my shoulders back chuckling. Alice flashed me another smile before she leaned out a bit, shutting the door behind her "I know that you imprinted on Edward." My eyes grew wide, growing a little worried.

"I-I really didn't mean it... It's something we can't control I really didn't want to." I stammered. I was a little fearful but then she scooped up my hand pulling me to sit on the front porch with her.

"Luna you gotta relax, I'm not gonna a hurt you or yell." She chuckled staring straight ahead at the forest in front of there house.

"I can't really see much now in his future, before I use to see it full of Bella. But about a month ago, I only started getting glimpses of Edward's future that only happens when he is near La Push, In La Push or that means a major change is happening involving a wolf in his life." She looked at me her eyes sparkling a little.

"I can't even think straight now a days. It's like a repeat its always Edward this, Edward that." I grumbled stuffing my hands back inside my pockets. "I think you have to keep your mind occupied, I think I can help." Alice's bell like giggle made me relax even more and chuckle.

"Yeah maybe we can be friends." I muttered feeling the cold breeze blow through the rough patch of my curly black hair "That actually doesn't sound bad, we could go shopping and hang out here when you need to. Bella doesn't like shopping she's such a bore." Alice puffed her cheeks out slowly leaning on her cheek.

It seemed like every had a small thing with Bella. I felt a little more at ease actually speaking to someone about my mind and thoughts. I sat there talking with Alice which seemed like forever, she was easy going and fun, and I had no clue how the whole pack could hate the Cullen family. They were so wholesome, and fed on animals instead of humans.

"Even thought it hasn't officially happened yet Luna." I focused on Alice when we both stood up from the porch. She grabbed both my hands on her cold ones giving them a gentle squeeze the best her ability.

"Welcome to the family." She cooed at me making my eyes go wide. She giggled waving goodbye to me, which I returned and I watched her head back inside her house.

What a strange girl. I thought laughing quietly before making my way away from the house chuckling.