Chapter 29

Percy's POV

"Silena? Beckendorf?" I ask stunned.

"Nico!" Silena says, rushing forward to hug him. Even though he wasn't at camp long, Silena knew him because he helped her find Beckendorf in Elysium.

Beckendorf stands up and grasps Nico's hand. "Good to see you, Nico," He says gruffly.

Silena turns towards me. "I'm sorry, I recognize your voice but I can't place your face."

I look at her oddly. Couldn't she remember me from the titan war? Then my eyes widen. I forgot about how my adoption changed my eye color. "Percy Jackson," I say smiling at the two.

"No, Percy has green eyes. I remember clearly as he looked down at me as I was...," Silena took a shaky breath. Beckendorf gently squeezed her shoulder comfortingly.

"I assure you, it's me Percy. If you need proof, I can tell you that you were one of the greatest Pegasus riders at camp. Beckendorf, I was on your team that one winter capture the flag game against the hunters," I tell them.

Silena gasps before rushing forward to give me a hug. "I'm so sorry Percy, for everything."

"It's okay," I pat her back soothingly.

"Percy," Beckendorf gives me an one armed man hug after Silena releases me.

"Hey Beck, what brings you guys to the Void?" I ask.

"We were in our house in Elysium one day, when the room was filled with a bright light," Silena began, pushing her black hair out of her stunning blue eyes. "Tartarus, though we didn't know who he was at the time, offered us a choice. We could come live in the Void and pursued what we loved to do together. He took a Chaos vow that his offer was genuine, and we accepted. Now, Charlie works on weapons and armor, while I help with the design of things. The primordials have been very kind to us, Gaea is almost like an aunt or mom."

"Umm, Percy," Hazel tugs on my arm. "How are these people?"

I smack my forehead at my stupidity. "Sorry, guys. This is Charles Beckendorf and Silena Beauregard. They were half bloods who fought in the titan war."

"And died," Beckendorf added.

"This is Hazel, daughter of Pluto, Frank son of Mars, Reyna daughter of Bellona, Triton the sea god, Ricky son of Nike, Ivory daughter of Circe, and you know the di Angelos."

"Bianca?" Silena looks absolutely shocked. "How are you alive?"

So we tell them of the adventures on earth, starting with the giants rising and the switch of leaders, the romans, the hardships both camps faced, the final battle in Europe, Nico's request for Bianca to be brought back to life, the god's and the camper's betrayal. Silena has tears in her eyes when she hears about Annabeth breaking up with me. Telling of our adventures in the wild, we end the story with our arrival in the Void and our receival of new weapons.

Beckendorf taps his chin thoughtfully. "Can I see your new grips and old weapons?"

Hazel and Reyna carefully lay their weapons and grips on a clean table. Beckendorf studies them carefully from all aspects. "Hmm, I'll probably have them done by tonight at the latest. In the meantime, I have something I think you'd like to see."

Silena and Beckendorf lead us to the back of the shop where several cloths hang over what seems to be mannequins. Beckendorf stops at the first one. "You guys need armor right?" We nod. "All right, I think this one will be good for Bianca."

He pulls of the sheet with a small flourish. A beautiful set of armor gleams in the work shop's light. The midnight blue breastplate is such a stunning color and looks easy to move in. Matching vambraces fit the arms with hidden blades poking out. Intricate swirling lines dance along the edges of the armor.