Chapter 15: The Mad Tea Party

Wow, that was fast, right? I was eager to get to his chapter for some reason. Maybe it's cause I've passed my writer's block! Yay!

Wow, you guys catch on fast! Most of you already knew what was going down in this chapter. Nice job, smarty people! ^^

Sonic the Hedgehog © Sega

Disneyland © Disney

*.*

Shadow's P.O.V.

I got a hand stamp and made my way out to Amy's car with her keys. She handed the keys off to me right before I left. Though I didn't need them; my phone was with me the entire time. I couldn't tell her what I was really out here to do.

I took the tram back, remembering Amy sitting on my lap. Oh, please let us be a seat short tonight, please… I hopped off the quiet tram and took the escalator back up to our parking level. It was almost silent, except two familiar voices I was beginning to hear.

"Hey, buddy, isn't that her car?"

"It is. Please don't tell me you're going to hide in it." I heard a laugh as I slowly made my way to Amy's car.

"Haha, you ruin the fun little buddy! I just wanted to give her a good joking scare!"

"But she won't be back for another 5 hours! They're staying until midnight probably, especially with the people with her. They could be up all night! Especially S-" The person didn't get to finished their sentence before the other clapped a hand over his counterpart's mouth.

"Don't say his name out loud. I can't believe she picked him over me, that faker." I knew it! I jumped out and stood behind the two I knew were behind this.

"Tails, faker, so good to see you again. I thought I'd find you here." They turned around and met my gaze. Their eyes widened. This was my chance.

"I, uh, I gotta pee. Bye Sonic and Shadow!" Tails ran down the escalator, leaving just faker and me.

"I should get going too Shadow, bye!"

"Oh hell no you don't!" I grabbed his neck and shoved him against the wall. He gulped. "I can't believe what you did to her! How could you make her cry like that?! You hurt her bad faker, and now you're gonna pay for it." His eyes widened. I threw him across the garage and he fought back. Sonic charged at me and hit my arm, leaving a dark bruise. Please don't let Amy see that… She'll freak! 

Amy's P.O.V.

"Rouge, I'm freaking out. It's been half an hour and Shadow's still not back! What if something bad happened to him Rouge? I never got to confess my feelings!" A single tear slid down my cheek. I was extremely concerned for Shadow. He's usually never late. He said he was going to be back in less than 10 minutes, it had now been 30. "Rouge, what if he doesn't come back? What if he left because he was mad at me or doesn't like me?"

"Nonsense, Amy! Shadow really really cares about you. He would never do something like that to you. He loves you, Amy."

"Oh, no he doesn't Rouge! Shadow doesn't like me, ok? I know that now." Rouge sighed and turned back to Knuckles. I hope you're ok, Shadow…

Shadow's P.O.V.

I kicked Sonic in the gut and knocked him to the ground. He rolled away before I had a chance to stomp on him. Sonic quickly recovered and took out a small pocketknife and opened the knife part. He grinned and slashed at me, leaving a small but deep cut under my eye. Amy's going to kill me! I punched him again and continued to hit him hard until he was out of breath. Sonic fell to the ground, clutching his gut. He gasped for breath as I knelt in front of him. He looked up at me.