I gave it my all

Dear Taylor,

I love you Taylor, I never wanted any of this to happen it was over something stupid. I loved you with every inch I had. I didn't mean to fuck up, we were going strong and everything just piled on top of me. I know you told me I could talk to you about anything but I didn't want to be a burden.

I love you more than anything in this world Tay, you are the brightest star in the sky, you are the reason I feel happy every day, I feel like I've failed you, I promised I'd never yell at you for anything, I promised I would protect you from anything. I have failed as a girlfriend, I've failed at everything. The thing I loved most in this world I've messed up. You are my moon and my sun because without you I just won't work.

You are everything I ever wanted, you made me feel complete. Nothing ever worried me when I was with you. You were my distraction to the outside world. You changed my perspective on a lot of things. I fell in love with you so hard and if I could go back in time to never make that mistake I would in a heartbeat. The past year that I've known you it made my life better. I finally found what loving was worth, I found the meaning of true love. I finally realised what it's like to be loved and wanted.

I just want to hold you in my arms again and tell you that I love you. I'm an idiot for pushing you away. I love you more than anything in this world. Just say you can forgive me, please. I want you and only you. I fell deeply in love with you and I wouldn't change the night we met for anything. I love you most. I love only you and will only ever love you. You're the light at the end of a really dark tunnel. We've helped each other through so much. Just let me make things up to you. Give me a second chance please Tay.

I love you Tay <3

Yours sincerely
Y/N 

It was then that a tear came down Taylor's cheek, she knew she loved Y/N too, she'd do anything for them. She has helped them through a lot. Taylor picked up her phone and messaged Y/N.

Taybear ❤️
Fine, let's sort
something out.

Wifey ❤️
I didn't think you'd
take me back

Taybear ❤️
We meet at my place
we will talk it over

Wifey ❤️
Okay see you then

Taylor and Y/N could finally sleep in peace knowing that this was all going to get solved.