I gave it my all pt.2 (Requested)

"I admit I was wrong to break things off between us Y/N, I wasn't thinking properly in the moment and although tensions did rise in that moment in time it was wrong of me to just walk away from us like that, I overreacted and you didn't deserve that, I'm sorry" Taylor said, tears forming in her eyes.

"It's alright Tay, I should have spoken to you about everything instead of letting it boil over, that was wrong of me, our communication is usually so good but I lacked the necessary communication which causes this, I apologise and you didn't overreact I thought your response to it all was fair even though it may have hurt a little it was no less than I deserved, time taught me that I was in the wrong"  Y/N, added letting the tears fall down their cheek.

Taylor pulled Y/N into a long anticipated hug, the time apart from each other really did teach them a lesson that they needed each other and that they could work through it all, no matter how big or small the issue was.

"Do you forgive me Tay? Can I come back home?"  Y/N practically pleaded.

"I forgive you Y/N and there's nothing more that I want than for you to come home, I missed you so much." Taylor mumbled into Y/N's shoulder.

"So does this mean that we get to pick up where we left off? Do I get to call you my girlfriend again?" Y/N asked.

"Of course you can call me your girlfriend again." Taylor pulled away from Y/N's shoulder and placed a kiss on their forehead.

"Come on let's go curl up on the couch, we can watch whatever you want to watch or we can just cuddle and enjoy the warm embrace of one another again" Taylor said.

"I think I like the idea of just cuddling up and enjoying the warm embrace of you Tay" Y/N sighed with content.

Things were finally falling back into place for the two of them, seemingly content to be back in the space of one another.