I don't want to go

Being apart from someone you love is never easy, but it was especially hard on Y/N being away from Taylor, after countless months spent in each others grip Y/N had to travel to England for work, neither of them enjoyed being alone, they just enjoyed the kind of alone where they were alone together.

Y/N was running around the bedroom trying to make sure they have everything. Taylor was lying in bed watching them run around.

"Y/N come back to bed I want to make the most of our time before you go away." Taylor whined.

"I can't it means being still, I can't be still I have things to do, I don't know what I have to do but I have things, I'm sure of it." Y/N said.

Taylor got up and out of the bed and walked towards Y/N "look at me, breathe in and breathe out, you're alright, you have everything you need but if you feel like you need to look over everything again then I'll help you."

Y/N looked up into Taylor's ocean blue eyes letting the calmness wash over them. "Thank you Tay, I needed to hear that, I think I was panicking a little too much."

"You were my love but that's okay, it happens to us all." Taylor said.

An hour had passed and Y/N did in fact have everything they needed.

"Can we go to bed and cuddle now?" Taylor asked.

"We can, thank you for the help Tay."

"You don't need to thank me, I'm always here to help." Taylor added.

The two of them headed back to bed, Y/N resting their head on Taylor's shoulder whilst Taylor ran her fingers through their hair.

"I'm gonna miss this when I go Tay."

"I know, I will too but it's not for very long and when you come back we can spend a whole day dedicated to this if you want to?" Taylor said.

Y/N's face suddenly had the biggest grin possible. "We can? I mean I'd love to if that's what you want to do."

"Of course we can, all I ever want to do is have you in my embrace all of the time." Taylor said.

"I love you Tay." Y/N said

"I love you Y/N" Taylor answered back.

"We should really get going Y/N, you need to be at the airport shortly." Taylor said suddenly realising the time.

"But now I don't want to go, what if I just called them up and told them I couldn't make it." Y/N asked with a quizzical expression.

"Y/N no, this happens all the time when you're supposed to go away for work, I know you don't like being away from me but it's only for 2 months, we will call every night, I promise." Taylor said starting to tear up.

"Okay fine, but we have to call every night, and you're right it's just 2 months and it'll fly by. London is also a lovely city so I don't know why I'm worrying so much and you'll be right in New York waiting for me to come back, to be there with you." Y/N said wiping the tears that were running down Taylor's face away.

"Yes exactly, now come on we have an airport to get to." Taylor said.

Taylor drove Y/N there wanting to spend as much time as they possible could together.

"We made it just in time." Taylor said.

Y/N got their bags out of the trunk and gave Taylor one last hug and kiss goodbye.

"It'll be alright Y/N, you'll be home soon and then we get to do that as much as we want. Now go. You've got a flight to catch." Taylor said whilst trying not to cry.

Y/N headed off into the airport and looked back at Taylor. "I love you to the Moon and to Saturn, I'll see you when I get back, don't miss me too much."

"And I love you to the Moon and to Saturn, I can't promise that I won't miss you too much, now go! Go have fun and I'll speak to you tomorrow." Taylor said this time the tears did run down her cheek.