A sick day

"Tay, I feel like shit." Y/N said.

"You look like it too." Taylor added.

"Oh wow, you're so kind to me, I'm ill of course I'm going to look like shit." Y/N replied

"You might look like shit but you still look beautiful to me." Taylor continued.

"Aww, you're so sweet." Y/N said whilst moving closer to Taylor.

"I might be sweet but you best not move any closer to me, I don't want to be ill because of you again." Taylor replied.

"What do you mean again? I never asked you to be so close to me last time I was sick." Y/N replied.

"Uhhh, yes you did, you were the clingiest person I've ever seen, you wouldn't let me leave you alone and it was worth getting sick for." Taylor said.

"Okay yes you're right, but you didn't need to expose me like that." Y/N let out a little giggle.

"Oh but I did, it's fun." Taylor said.

"Fun for you maybe, fun for me maybe not." Y/N added.

"You're so mean, not letting me have any fun whilst you're ill." Taylor sulked a little.

"Nuh uh, you don't get to sulk, I'm the one that's sick, now come here and give me all the love you have." Y/N replied.

"Oh my days, it's a good job I love you honestly." Taylor said as she made her way to the bed where Y/N was laying.

"You're right it is a good job indeed, also I love you." Y/N replied.

Taylor got herself comfortable in the bed then tapped an empty space next to her for Y/N to move over to.

The two of them stayed in that spot the whole day only moving for bathroom breaks and for snacks and drinks. They lay there in each others company.