Maybe things work out eventually

You always swore to yourself you'd never date anyone with the intention of having kids, kids just aren't your thing, they never have been and never will. Kids just gross you out. Especially when they scream, they're actual drama queens. But that was soon about to change.

You were sitting on the couch when you got a notification off a dating app stating that someone had matched with you and you didn't think much of it. You put your phone back down and headed to the kitchen for a snack and then you recalled what your notification actually told you.

"Taylor swift has matched with you "that can't be true" you said to yourself as you ran back towards your phone. You thought it was a prank. "The Taylor Swift can't have swiped on me" you said to yourself over and over again till you finally had the courage to pick up the phone.

You were correct The Taylor Swift had indeed swiped right. "AHHHHHH TAYLOR SWIFT SWIPED RIGHT ON ME" you screamed at the top of your lungs whilst you slung your phone across the room.

The next thing you did was pick up said phone and called Harry. "Hey Harry, how are you?" You asked him trying to stay calm and not give anything away.

"Hey Y/N, I'm good. You do realise that it's like 3 am back in England right?" Harry said as if he was talking away to himself knowing fine well that Y/N wasn't listening to a single word he had said.

"Yeah yeah, sure. Anyways TAYLOR SWIFT SWIPED RIGHT ON ME" you said taking in a deep breath trying to calm yourself.

"Well have you messaged her?" Harry asked you in an inquisitive tone.

"Shit I'm gonna do that, talk tomorrow Harry and good luck with the new single" you said.

"Goodnight Y/N" Harry said trying not to fall asleep.

You got off the phone to Harry and instantly texted Taylor.

She didn't respond so you just headed off to sleep.

~~~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~~~

You woke up early feeling good about the day ahead and you picked up your phone to a notification. Your heart started racing, anxiety building up in anticipation. "Do I really want to open this notification?" They thought to themselves but realised the more they thought about it the more anxious they were getting. They had butterflies in their stomach. The feeling of nausea had developed.

You got up and started pacing. "What are you doing? Answer the message." You said to yourself. After a few more minutes of pacing back and forth you decided to pluck up the courage and walk back towards your bedside table where your phone is placed. As you got closer you felt each step getting heavier and heavier. Of course this wasn't helping with the anxiety. You finally picked up the phone to see a message off Harry.

"So, did you message Taylor?"

You looked at the message and turned your phone over.

~~~~~~ A week later ~~~~~~

You and Taylor had been talking non stop about anything and everything. It was amazing. You had always joked that you and Taylor had similarities but you never thought you'd be able to put that to the test.

You hit it off really well and had even arranged a date.

As you were slowly waking up, reaching for the phone you looked at the time, the date catching the corner of your eye.

"TODAYS THE DAY!!" You yelled to the empty house. Regaining some composure you said to yourself "Todays the day of my date with Taylor".

After all composure was gained, climbing out of bed you pulled yourself together, had a shower and picked out your outfit for tonight, you headed downstairs to make breakfast.

Your mind constantly thinking of tonight, "I'm meeting THE Taylor Swift for a date tonight, me, I am" you said to yourself in absolute disbelief.

All of a sudden you're disturbed by the sound of your phone ringing, "It's Harry, who else would it be?" You say to yourself before letting out a little giggle

"Y/N, Todays the day, the date with Taylor, be yourself, Taylor will love you for who you are, you're amazing anyways so if she doesn't maybe she needs a reality check" Harry chuckles away to himself.

"You know you're not all that funny, right?" You quickly counter back.

"Oh hush, you're just being bitter because I'm funnier than you" He said bitterly knowing that so wasn't true.

~~~~~~ A Few Hours Later ~~~~~~

It was time for you to get changed into tonight's outfit, you had went with a long black dress, black heels and a matching handbag.

You knew you'd never outshine Taylor because she's Taylor freaking Swift, but you would like to make it look like you wanted to look somewhat approachable.

On your way there you kept telling yourself the same thing over and over again, "Be yourself, if someone can't like you for being yourself then maybe they never liked you in the first place".

Time stood still as you waited to get out the car, but a tall and dark figure approached the door, standing there, reaching for the handle to let you out.

It was Taylor Swift, a goddess, opened the car door for you.

You froze, taking in this woman's beauty, rendering you speechless.

As you had gotten out of the car Taylor took your hand in hers, entwined.

When you finally found the words to say, "Well Taylor, you're quite the gentlewoman" you said as you entered the restaurant.

~~~~~~ A few hours pass ~~~~~~

After back and forth conversations, corny jokes, a lot of stolen glances between them and a glass of wine or 2, Taylor and Y/N felt at ease with each other.

Wanting to head home Y/N nudged Taylor gently to get her attention, "I think I want to head home" you said, "And I should join" Taylor added cutting you off mid sentence, you also certainly weren't complaining.

Maybe it was one too many glasses of wine but this certainly didn't feel like it would be a drunken mistake.

Leaving the restaurant hand in hand, not caring about the paparazzi around, Taylor spun you into her arms and kissed you before helping you in the car, she really is a gentlewoman.

As you both drove off into the sunset you noticed Taylor had fell asleep with her head on your shoulder, you moved a bit of her fringe out of her eye whist your own eyes were heavy, you swore you would just rest your eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I do have plans to
make this into another part,
let me know what you
guys thought of it

Sam :)