The writing of Evermore

"So Y/N I've been thinking and I don't want to stop at folklore I feel like it needs a younger sibling, what do you think?" Taylor said.

"I say you do what is best for you and your career, if you wanna make a sister album I say go for it and we both know that your fans will certainly support you" Y/N said.

"Remember that time where my weird ass ex approached me out of nowhere at my release party and proposed to me?" Taylor looked suggestively to the reader.

"Yeah what about it?" Said Y/N slightly confused as to why Taylor brought that up out of nowhere.

"I was thinking of making a song out of it, I was kinda already leaving notes as to how the song might go but I remember it ever so slightly as we were heavily intoxicated." Said Taylor sheepishly.

"I remember that night like it was yesterday." Y/N said hesitantly

"Please tell me honey, it'll help me get a better imagery of what happened that night, I don't really remember much but I would like to be able to write this song more accurately."

"Fine I'll do it but just remember that whatever happened that night doesn't matter anymore, I sorted it and it doesn't matter because you're with me now and we're both very happy and love each other endlessly."

"I know, I know. Just don't get too jealous Y/N, we know how it ended last time." Taylor said winking seductively.

"So we were out at a club celebrating the release of Lover and you were at the bar buying drinks just after your Taylor the wizard moment when your ex approached you and got down on one knee asking you to marry him and that's when I stepped in. I punched him in the nose and we haven't seen him ever since.

After that we went to dance, you had me spinning around and once we finished dancing you dropped my hand and headed to the restroom. I followed you in to see you crying on the restroom floor. I picked you up and took you home. You spent the whole car ride back home crying on my shoulder though I didn't mind, but it was meant to be a good day, Lover was doing well on its first day and I was happy because you were happy. I guess music is where you are most happy." Y/N said reminiscing on that day.

"Y/N I think I have a song, I'm gonna call it champagne problems and it's gonna be about my ex proposing to me and to me saying no, then dancing with you and dropping your hand ."Taylor said ecstatically.

"Sounds like heartbreak." Y/N said whilst laughing.

"I like to call it the Taylor specialty." She said whilst laughing.

"But there is one lyric in that album that I'm still unsure of that I'd like your opinion on." Taylor added.

"What is it?"  Y/N said.

"So I don't know how I feel about this lyric but it kinda works with the song but here goes nothing."
Taylor said shaking nervously.

"I've got some tricks up my sleeve" Taylor said full of pride.

"Silly Taylor trix are for kids why hide them up your sleeve? Wait have you got my cereal up your sleeve? If so I want it back." Y/N said trying not to laugh at the joke but also cry at the thought of Taylor wasting their cereal.

"No silly, I don't have your cereal up my sleeve I meant tricks as in like a magic trick." Taylor said hardly containing herself.

Y/N let out a sigh of relief and cuddled into Taylor's shoulder.

They spent the rest of the day sitting on the floor only getting up to use the restroom or to get something to eat or drink.

They stayed there all night. Y/N fell asleep to Taylor playing invisible string on guitar.