•Chapter 2 [nerves]•

#keith's p.o.v#

*beep**beep**beep* I woke to the sound of my alarm ringing, I stop it and get up, I'm still tired but shake it off, I make my bed and take some clothes and go to the bathroom, after finishing up my routine I go to the kitchen to make my dad some breakfast and make my self French toast, and lastly get my shoes on and go out, while I'm walking outside I check my phones clock '10:24' hmm... still pretty early, I start heading on my daily walk, yeah I'm in my last year of college but that starts next month, so I don't have to worry, but since I have nothing to do today, I'll just keep walking for a couple of hours or do something on my phone, just to stay away from my dad.

(4th wall breaking ⚠️)
you might think i stay away from my dad because he's over protective, but no, I didn't grow up in a nice household, and the main reason is my dad, I... Don't wanna go into detail about this, so I'll just leave it at that.
(4th wall breaking end⚠️)

I was sitting on a bench at some park when I noticed, very, familiar, ginger hair, it was Pico he was talking to some girls about yesterdays concert, I exhaled and left the park, I didn't like that dude, I still don't understand his popularity, ugh.

-------------------------

I was at the live performance location getting ready, there were a lot of people out there who were waiting for me to come out to the stage and sing, I was growing nervous with every second that passed by, cherry was in the front lines with the rest of our friends cheering me on, I was pretty happy and almost forgot about the nerves, emphasis on the 'almost', it was time for the first song, as I walked on the stage I heard screaming and cheering become louder, I started singing slightly more confident, when it was time for the end of the song I started to slowly blackout, the nervousness taking over me, the next song came up, but I already was fully blacked out when it started, at some point I stopped singing, when I came back to, I started sweating and then screamed "STOP!!" and then I closed the performance.

-------------------------

It was a few days later and word already got out, I was now the 'growing pop-star with stage fright'
Well, I was groWING STRESSED RIGHT NOW!!
I was on Tweeter looking at the comments and suddenly got a text.

-------------------------
Text messages
-------------------------

|7:30| Hey Keith... :C

K: hey...
(sеnt|read)

|7:31|Are you okay? about the... :C

K: yeah, I'm k...
(sеnt|read)

Well, I'm glad, but u :C
|7:31| wanna go to a party?

K: aight, but why?
(sеnt|read)

To get your mind off of it, :C
You need some time to heal, it's my fault I shouldn't have pushed you to do it, so I wanna make up for it

|7:33|By helping you loosen up!!

K: aww!! Chu really didn't have to, but thanks c!!
(sеnt|read)

You're welcome, it's the least :C
|7:34|I can do!! Meet me at 8 sharp.

K: will do, bye!!
(sеnt|unread)

-------------------------
Text massage end
-------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Hey my dudes, dudettes and those who qualify as neither!!
This is chap 2 hope you like it sorry it's short, the part where Pico and our boy Keith meet is next, so be ready!!

Author out.