•Chapter 8 [blue Butterflies]•

#pico's p.o.v#

I was at home with nene and Darnell practicing for the concert, it was our last run through before we start heading to site, because it was in 1 hour.

-------------------------
We got to the place where the concert is going to be held, nene set up her drums and Darnell was just fixing his
Guitar strings, i looked down at the people who came to the concert, they were mostly teenagers, but the majority was females.

"hey pico! We're about to start, you ready?" nene called "yeah pretty much, Darnell?" "I'm ready!!" we all nod, and start playing.

As I'm playing i see the crowd screaming the lyrics and clapping, which makes me smile even more 'god, they make me so happy' while I'm looking at the crowd something catches my eyes, a blue haired dude, the more i looked at him the more i realized he was 'boyfriend xml' the up and coming rapper/singer, he didn't seem as excited as the others, he was more like, focused on my guitar and my hands, on the crowd of fans surrounding him and on nene and Darnell.

I was a bit confused, because i couldn't tell if he was checking me out or just studying me, I mean, not that i mind, he was kinda cute.

---------------------
After we finished the concert, i wanted to go talk to 'bf', the guy i saw earlier, but when i looked for him he was already gone, damnit, if i didn't get bombarded by fan girls i wouldn't have lost him, i sigh and go look for nene and Darnell.

---------------------
After i got back home i sat on the couch, i sat there for a while thinking about the next song we Planned on making, until i was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing, nene and Darnell face timed me.
"hey tooth pick" nene said giggling "hey suicidal fish" i say grinning back at her "okay calm down both of you" "anyway, there is this club not too far from here, wanna go?" "sure, i have nothing else to do" "radical, me and naynay didn't wanna go alone" Darnell snorted at the name he addressed nene with, i laughed too "yo, that was a good one!" "thanks"

---------------------
I got ready to go to the club with nene and d, i decided to wear a black leather jacket and an olive t-shirt with black jeans 'hey, this doesn't look half bad!' i thought.

When we got there, nene and d went straight to the bar, i just laughed and went to get beer, when i was grabbing the beer i felt someone bump into me, dang it, that kinda hurt "what the f-"
I saw 'bf xml' right in front of me.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" he apologized frantically "no I'm, I'm fine" I said as i grabbed my beer and got up, "wait, *chuckle* aren't you the dude with stage fright everybody on tweeter is talking about?" i didn't mean to laugh but this situation was kinda funny in a way "yeah, what about it?" i smile "it's nothing, i just never heard of a musician having 'stage fright' before" "listen here 'prico' just because I answered your question, doesn't mean that you can have a conversation with me"

⚠️Small flashback⚠️

"it's over for this school pricko!!"
"no!! I won't let you destroy this school Cassandra!!" i said as i shot more of her minions, i heard a loud noise beside me, one of the kids that were fighting with me exploded with blood now being on me and everything else, my eyes widened, my vision started to blur with tears now blocking my vision, i was shaking to my core "w-what have you d-do-ne" i said getting choked up, i was trying to not cry,
"oh nothing!! Why? Did you think you can beat me? Oh, hahahahaha, look the baby's going to cry!! Why don't you give up?" Cassandra said chuckling as she laser beamed more people, she was no longer human.
I felt a shiver run down my spine, as she transformed to what could not be called something other than a demon, i felt anger and rage over come me "what? Are you giving up?"
"no, say hello to Satan for me" i said i pulled another gun out of the box behind me, shooting her like there was no tomorrow, i kept shooting, i didn't even to look and see if i was hitting something that was not her, i heard a loud scream, and then i stopped.

It was all over.
the school is saved, no more fighting no more evil, everything is okay now, i look over to all the bodies of the teens who fought in this war, i hope they all go to heaven, without them the school would have been done, heck, the whole world even.
I felt myself fall onto my knees and start crying, everyone else was crying in happiness that everything was finally done, and some were crying because they lost their friends, among them was me, Darnell and nene ran over to me, they looked like they were depressed, they both hugged me, but we were happy that Cassandra was gone.
⚠️Flashback end⚠️

that name, i- i didn't think I'd hear it again from him of all people, is he related to 'her' in some way? I started sweating, I guess the shock showed on my face, too much "w-woah, calm down bucko, what's with the hostility, weren't you at my concert a few days ago?" i grin as i say that, trying to shake off what he said and also calm him down "well- I- di- UGH, I wasn't there because I wanted to, I was there because I wanted to study your techniques" "mhm,*chuckle* whatever helps you sleep at night"

I noticed him staring a bit "*finger snap* hey dude, you alright? You're starting a bit"
He sighed (again, he did not swoon, I repeat, he was NOT swooning)
"I guess that's why everyone likes you huh?" i stopped talking immediately as soon as 'bf xml' said that, when he came back to, his face turned a light pink "uhh, y-you heard nothing, that wasn't true!!" he tried getting away but i held his hand "what do you mean by that?" "n-nothing, FUCK OFF!!" he said running away, i was still confused as to why he said that
'i guess that's why everyone likes you huh?' what did that mean?

---------------------
I got back home after driving nene and d back to their apartment, i went to my room and flopped on my bed, i couldn't sleep so i just used my phone until I felt tried and finally went to sleep.

---------------------

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻

I'm done.

So here it is, the long awaited chapter, it definitely took me longer to write because I was slowly hitting a writers block, anyways I hope you liked this one, it's from pico's side, i figured it's been long enough so i just threw it in here, keep in mind that this is not a filler chap, so it might get mentioned in a future chapter.

As always, don't forget to wreek havoc.