•Chapter 3 [meeting Him Pt 1]•

#cherry's p.o.v#

I was sitting on my couch waiting for kei, sam(senpai) and liza(lemon demon) where already at the party, I remember Liza saying that he got a babysitter for skid and bump(I'm keeping they're names like this but instead of names they're nicknames).

-------------------------

#keith's p.o.v#

I was running a bit late, it was 8:03, once I finally got to c's house I rang the door bell, I saw the door open a little, it was cherry's mom, she smiled and let me in 'phew, I'm glad I have a good relationship with her parents or else they would've killed me' cherry saw me and ran to hug me I hugged back tightly, I'm glad she's my friend she helped me through so much, she also was my first friend, aaaand she's lesbian.

We were at the party now, we already met up with Liza and Sam, liza went to go chug 5 bottles of wine while Sam went to find his significant other, cherry said "hey Keith, bet you can't win in a dance battle!!" "oh, you're on!!" I said running to the dance floor,
I heard c laugh and run after me.

(just imagine that they're dancing)

#keith's p.o.v#

Whew, that was a battle!!
I was a bit tired and thirsty after the dancing thing with cherry, so I went to the drinks bar to get myself something to drink, I saw some beers on the table and went to grab one 'it's a party so... Why not?' I opened my phone to check the time to see if my dad would be at home or not, while I was going to get the beer I wasn't looking, so I accidentally bumped into
Someone trying to get beer too "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" when I looked up to see who it was I bumped into, I saw pico "no I'm, I'm fine" I grab my beer and try to get away, but something is pulling me back which resulted in me staying in my place in front of Pico "wait, *laugh* aren't you the dude with stage fright everybody on tweeter is talking about?" he says grabbing his beer, I glare at him "yeah, what about it?" he smiles "it's nothing, i just never heard of a musician having 'stage fright' before" "listen here 'prico' just because I answered your question, doesn't mean that you can have a conversation with me" Pico looked taken back by Keith's words "woah, calm down bucko, what's with the hostility, weren't you at my concert a few days ago?" pico said grinning a bit, oh how I want to wipe that shit eating grin off his face "well- I- di- UGH, I wasn't there because I wanted to, I was there because I wanted to study your techniques" "mhm,*chuckle* whatever helps you sleep at night" I felt my self start to stare a little, his deep voice, his smile his laugh, his personality, they're all perfect.

#outside p.o.v#

Pico was trying to snap Keith back into reality "*finger snap* hey dude, you alright? You're starting a bit"
Keith sighed (he did not swoon, I repeat, he was NOT swooning (not yet at least)) "I guess that's why everyone likes you huh?" Pico stopped talking immediately as soon as Keith said that, when Keith realized what he said it was too late, his face turned a light pink "uhh, y-you heard nothing, that wasn't true!!" Keith tried getting away but Pico held his hand "what do you mean by that?" "n-nothing, FUCK OFF!!" Keith said running away leaving a confused Pico behind.

#keith's p.o.v#

I ran to cherry and told her what had happened "and you did WHAT?!" I flinched at her yelling, cherry was admittedly pretty loud when she needed to be "I just left him there?" "Keith, my dear best friend Keith, why?" "well I was embarrassed!!"
"that doesn't mean you should just LEAVE him!!" "well I'm sorry MOM, it's not like you KNEW I didn't like him" "yeah, but still, you shouldn't have called him prico and told him to fuck off, from what I remember he had a dark history with that name back in school" "I know- wait, YOU WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM?!" "y-yeah, but only for one year, he was a junior when I was a sophomore" "ok ok, don't go into a back story I don't want to hear it" "mkay, yeah sure, now let's go talk to the others" "nah I'm tired and have college in a few days, so I have some 'getting ready' to do" "oh right I forgot you still have school *giggle* alright goodnight!!" "night"

-------------------------

I was at home now making some dinner for my dad before he comes back, since I don't eat a lot I just wrapped his food and put it in the microwave then went to my room, I sat on my bed and started making a list of things I'll need, after finishing up, I counted my savings, I have three jobs, so I'm saving up for them so I can move out on my own 'I have almost enough money to move but it's still not enough, hmm, maybe I can get a fourth job' I felt my eyelids become heavy, so I put the money and my note pad away, and went to sleep.

-------------------------

Hey my dudes, dudettes and those who qualify as neither!!
I hope you liked this one, I even made my self feel bad for keef, anyway, have a good day, until next time, author out.