•Chapter 6 [clouds]•

#keith's p.o.v#

We were watching the movie and I was a bit uncomfortable, horror was never really my strong suit, whenever a jumpscare would happen I would just cover my face with a cushion.
"oh God!!" I said as I inched closer to Pico, he was laughing his ass off at me.
"dude- hahaha- why would you let me choose horror if you were so not okay with it?"
"I can't read your mind dumbass"

---------------------
#3rd person p.o.v#

When the movie finished, Pico stopped laughing, Keith was embarrassed at how stupid he probably looked, when he regained his composure he realized that he was hugging pico's arm, he started blushing a bit, Pico looked at Keith and realized why he was blushing, he started blushing too, and then they both pulled away from each other.

---------------------
#keith's p.o.v#

What- what was that shit? I feel like I'm suffocating, there is NO way I could be crushing on him, I like girls, oh God, but what if I am, uuugh this is so weird, I've never felt like this before.

I went to the kitchen to make more snacks for the movie, I calmed myself down and finished making the popcorn and getting the other snacks,
I went to the living room and put the 'food' on the coffee table, and sat beside Pico, the couch was big but not enough to Save me from the embarrassment.

---------------------
#pico's p.o.v#

He was so close to me, dude, i could feel my face heating up "umm... It's getting late, i should go to bed"
"y-yeah" Keith said awkwardly to me, I could see how red his face was 'heh, cute' wait, I liked guys, but I never thought that he would be my type, or maybe it's just him.

I went to my room and layed down on my bed, I couldn't sleep so I just stared at the ceiling.

---------------------
#Keith's p.o.v#

It was the next morning and I was making breakfast in the kitchen, I heard Pico come out of his room and  sit on the dining table "morning!!"
"mornin" pico said rubbing his face
"ju want coffee" I said while getting two cups and starting the coffee machine "I don't want it, I need it, I'll probably faint if I don't have it" "jeez, coffee addiction much?" I said putting the cup filled with coffee in front of him and a plate of eggs and bacon, Pico rolled his eyes and started eating.

---------------------

"hey wanna go to a club with me?"
I turn my attention from my phone and look at Pico "why?" "I figured that I would let you come with me and my gang" "uhh... Sure, I mean, I don't have anything else to do, and college is closed today" "wait College? How old ARE you?" "20" "fucking hell, I thought I was taking a 17 year old kid" "sorry for the misconception chuckle-nuts"

---------------------

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    I'm done.

Sorry it was short, I had to get something out before it's too late, however, I still hope you enjoyed.