Halloween 🎃 special

#Pico's p.o.v#

nene and darnell pulled me outside telling me they wanted to go trick or treating "arent we getting to old for this?" i said pulling my arm away from nene, she stopped and looked my way "well yes, but wouldn't it be fun? c'mon let loose a little!!" i sighed and let her continue pulling me outside, i pulled out my phone and started looking through it, i then got a text from blue balls.

-------------------------
Start messages
-------------------------

K: hey numb skull!!
(sent|read)

  Hey dumbass :P
|7:12|What do you want?

K: what are u doing rn?
(sеnt|read)

Nene and d wanted to go trick or treating so I'm stuck with them :p
|7:13|currently

K: yea so i wanted to ask
(sеnt|read)

|7:13| What? :P

K: I'm bored can i coe? (sеnt|read)
*come (sеnt|read)

|7:13| Let me ask n and d :P
|7:14|They said sure

K: tight, cya!!
(sеnt|read)

-----------------------
End massages
-----------------------
Great, now we have to wait.

#Keith's p.o.v#

Ok, i don't know what to wear, should i wear a costume or not?
--------------
I'm sure this is enough!!
(Keith is wearing black jeans with a white t-shirt that has a cartoon pumpkin on it, a black long sleeved shirt underneath and his classic red shoes)

#3rd person p.o.v#

later after Keith met up with pico and the others, they went to different houses.

"trick or treat!!" they all yelled together.

"oh how cute!! i love your outfits!! here, you deserve some candy!!" the owner of the house they went to exclaimed while handing out the treats to pico, nene, darnell and keith.

nene was wearing a cute ghost costume and darnell was wearing a damien from the monster prom costume, meanwhile pico was just wearing a black hoodie with a bit of fur on the ends of the hood and a pale green shirt under, black jeans and his crimson shoes, They went on for a while and collected quite a bit of candy.

After going home they all just talked about the day and how excited they were for tomorrow, and snacking on their candy while doing so.

----------------------

aNd sO tHeY LIveD HaPpiLy EveR AfTer.

Sorry for not posting alot, i was very busy with school work and didn't have time to finish this fast, I don't know how Halloween works because we don't celebrate it, so excuse the bad plot, and the rushed writing.

And as always don't forget to wreek havoc.

*°×... just breathe ...×°*  ¦¦ keith/bf × pico ¦¦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें