3

I woke up to feel the other side of my bed empty. I Wished he was there when I woke up but for some odd reason he wasn't. I got up to take a warm shower and came out in a robe. As I was walking to the kitchen to make my very needed coffee I noticed a note next to the coffee machine. Ugh this is so rom com of you sebastian, i thought to myself. 

The note said, "I know you got dumped and stood up-" Ok rude. "However those things led to you meeting me and I never laughed as much as I did with anyone else, so thank you for that. I had to leave because how you put it last night I had actory things to do, I'm gonna be down around 12pm if you like to come by my trailer and when I'm done I'd love to take you out for lunch and we can sit down and I can get to know more of this crazy bubbly person if you would let me of course. I left the address and where to find my trailer and a spare key at the end of this VERY corny note but I would love it if you could come. P.S, sorry for not being there when you woke up but doll! You looked so cute sleeping I couldn't possibly wake you.

That note had butterflies flying out of my stomach. I've never had something this sweet written or said to me in that case. "OMG, what time is it?!" I said out loud jumping from the spot I was sitting at. It was 10:30am, I thought about leaving my apartment at 12 since I don't wanna just be sitting in his trailer while he is working, I'd rather get there when he is done. Plus the place was only 10 minutes away which meant I could just walk.

....

I started to get ready and I wore a white tub top and biker short set and a denim long fleece.

                  (Tell me if you like me putting pictures of the outfits, if not i'll stop)

I headed out walking when I got there of course I was stopped by security. Sebastian I guess already talked to them because as soon as I told them my name and of course proof they let me in. I walked into the already unlocked trailer. "Hey Seb, I didn't really need the key, it was unlocked already". I finally looked up and froze. Sebastian was sitting on the table talking to Chris Evans who was seated on the couch. "Omg, you're Chris Evans I'm a big fan of your movies, you're like my favorite superhero, sorry Sebastian but you're like omg a caucasian GOD."

"You know doll, I can just leave if you want me to and you can go right ahead and be with this caucasian god if you want."

"Omg thank you, you would do that?" I said sarcastically. 

"You must be Olivia-"

"Ahh you know my name."

"Sebastian has told me a little about you. Don't worry all good things."

Sebastian phone started ringing and he proceeded to answer. "Well I have to go out and take this. Doll if you could just stay with the caucasian god for like five minutes that'll be highly appreciated."

"You're asking if I want to hang with Chris? Duh! of course I will."

Sebastian got his things and walked towards the door. He stopped in front of me and said "You have a little drool coming down you might wanna clean that up" and gave me a quick kiss. The smallest kisses and I still melt into in every time.  

"So Olivia, what do you do?"

"I really love reading and writing on my free time and I really enjoy being with kids so I took on teaching but things happened and it couldn't be a top priority so I went from full time teacher to substitute, so I go in when they need me to. I don't really need to ask what you do because well, everyone of your moves are written online, which even as a fan I find weird sorry about the whole being an actor takes privacy out of the equation."

"Thanks it takes its toll on people but I like seeing fans and such so it's all good. If you mind me asking what happened that made you change from full time to substitute teacher?"

I looked up to blink away the tears forming in my eyes. "Well um-" I was cut off to Sebastian walking back into the trailer. 

"Sorry doll but our reservations are booked and when you're not drooling over Chris we can leave."

"I wasn't drooling meany."

"I'll leave you guys to it, Olivia it was nice meeting you and I hope next time I see you, you can answer my question." 

"Yeah, um sure. It was nice meeting you Chris." I gave him a little smile and wave and he gave me one in return. "You look very cute doing very actory things you know?" I said as I moved my hands around his neck pulling him into a kiss. 

"Yeah, you know I get told that about 10 times hourly."

"Oh, HA HA. You gotta stop mocking me and come up with your own jokes it's getting kinda lame."

"I don't think I told you how good you looked today-''

"Oh? well I'm not stopping you." I said as I pulled him into a more passionate kiss this time. I ran my hands threw his Bucky hair. "You know something Seb, I think you should actually grow out your hair like Bucky."

"Is it like a you look nice with long hair suggestion or a kink you have?"

"Sebastian Stan! No it is not a kink...entirely. You just look very hot with it." I said as I playfully smacked his chest and pushing him a tiny bit. 

"Ok, ok i'm sorry. Noted not a kink just a kinda kink."

"Can we just go to lunch please?"

"Yes and I want to know this question Chris asked you ok?" He said as he was finding his keys.

I looked down to my hands because I was scared to tell him. I know this is new but this could be the thing to change his mind about wanting to be with me. I just look into his bright blue eyes and nod, not knowing what else to do.