10

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes, I would hope so."

"So why wouldn't my mom love you?"

"Well for starters I'm not HAVING SEX WITH YOUR MOM."

""I don't only love you for sex, you're funny and smart and beautiful and well, I could go on for days. I mean the sex is well AA-MAZ-ING-"

"Ok, I get it."

"She will love you."

I pulled up to Sebastians house and didn't have the guts to actually walk in so I had called him to give me a little pep talk. 

"Listen, my mom is just like me, she'll love you."

Sebastian brought his hands up and cupped my cheeks. He stared at me for a while before  moving in closer and whispering into my ear.

"You in that dress Olivia, I hope I CAN manage the whole night not wanting to rip it off you."

"Why are you whispering? We are alone."

"It's hotter duh."

I wore a simple yellow floral dress with bows on the shoulders and a slit on the side.

"My dress is turning you on? Sebastian!" I playfully hit his chest. "I'm freaking out over here."

He pulled me into a kiss. "You're going to be fine, Let's go already."

He got out the car and walked over to the driver side door and when he went to open it, I locked it.

"Olivia.."

"Sorry, not ready."

"How about I call Chris, he'll lighten the mood and make it easier?"

"That would help but that's weird, I don't want the first time meeting your mom to have Chris there."

"Damn."

"What did you do Sebastian?"

"Chris is kinda, may or may not already be here.."

I unlocked the door and jumped out and hit him on the chest. "Sebastian! Why!?"

"You see, he really loves my mom and found out she was coming and insisted on coming."

I took a second to take a deep breath. It's fine, maybe Chris will make it be easier. However, she already loves him so it'll be hard for her to like me.

"Ok, fine. Let's just go now." 

I started walking and stopped and looked back at Sebastian behind me. 

"Umm are you nervous or something? Hurry up."

"You forgot to close the door!"

"Excuses." I grabbed a hold of his hand and walked with him to the front door.