25

"DID YOU JUST SLAP ME?!"

"Stop being a little bitch, you're marrying the man of your dreams, quite literally. You're going to be fine."

"Scarlett, I just- he'll get tired of me." 

I decided to have a little brunch to catch up with Scarlett since I haven't seen her in months due to filming. Fucking dumbass Chris, when he barged into our house the other day and left her alone. 

Anyways, I may not be a celebrity but being around them made me have a little boost in my daily attire. So I decided on a black lace corset with a matching brownish suit set. 

"For the millionth time Olivia, you're a complete catch

"For the millionth time Olivia, you're a complete catch. He loves you and you love him. He PROPOSED BITCH, he won't get tired of you. Also can't forget that you're pregnant so you'll have something new to deal with everyday"

"Yeah you're right."

"Have you been to the doctor? Is everything ok so far?"

"Yeah, I went. There was some complications at first but they're hopeful. So i'm just sticking with the positives right now."

"That's the best thing to do right now. I'm so happy for you. After everything, you guys deserve this."

"Yeah, I just really don't want to disappoint Sebastian again."

"Disappoint him? Honey, nothing was your fault and he knows that. He knows that it's not easy and it'll always be a 50/50 chance with having your own kids. He was sad not disappointed. Stop being so hard on yourself."

"Ughhh, I know. I need to stop blaming myself but I can't help it."

"Hey-" Scarlett put her hand on top of mine. "I love you Olivia and I just wish the best for you."

"I love you too." 

"So tell me, what else is new in your life."

"Well- I've been wanting to ask you something, well two things." 

"Oh no-"

I let out a laugh. "It's not bad, trust me."

"Go on then."

"So you're like my only girlfriend here since my social anxiety hits me everywhere."

"True."

"So I was wondering if you would like to be my bridesmaid. My only bridesmaid really."

"No, I got plans that day."

"Oh-"

"I'M KIDDING BITCH, OF COURSE!!"

"YOU SCARED ME YOU BITCH!"

"Why would I say no? Come here."

We got up from our sits and hugged it out.