8

I woke up early to find Sebastian...and Chris both on my bed. I smile to myself because I finally have two people in my life who hasn't hurt me or left me and I couldn't be happier. 

I got up and walked over to Sebastian and gave him a kiss but I didn't want to wake him. I stared at Chris and just scoffed to myself. 

He better not get used to this. 

I walked into the kitchen and played some music and got started with breakfast. 

I got lost in the song and started singing and dancing. Dancing Queen played and anyone who knows me knows I love this song. 

"You can dance, You can jive, Having the time of your life Ooh, see that girl Watch that scene-"

"DIGGING THE DANCING QUEEN!"

"AHHHH OMG Sebastian and Chris you almost gave me a heart attack AGAIN!" I screamed as I slapped their chest playfully.

"Guys, I love you but it's like I'm dating both of you."

"That's good only one of us can do this." Sebastian said as he walked up and kissed me while grabbing my ass. 

"Sorry Olivia I'm just lonely and I love hanging out with you guys."

"I'm fine with that really, but no more sleeping with us. If theres a storm...sleep on the FLOOR!" 

"Deal, so that means more sleep over? I might as well move in when you guy move in together. When you're ready of course."

"Yeah sure you two steroid infused boys can both move into my tiny apartment. That would be fantastic"

Chris throws his arm around my shoulder and stares at Sebastian. "See, I told you she would be fine with it."

"Omg." I throw his arm off me. "Eat, we all have to leave soon."

...

"Babyyyy." I say hopping over to Sebastian. 

"Oh no, she needs something."

I sit down on his lap and stare at him. "Is it possible that you guys could come in while wearing your costumes?"

Sebastian looked to me and then to Chris who is laughing. He starts shaking his head no repeatedly and then changes it no nodding his head.

"Yay, thank you so much." I jumped up and gave him a kiss. I walked over to Chris and ruffled his hair. "And thank you Evans."

I grabbed my bag and keys and walked over to the boys who are still eating. 

"Well I have to go in. You guys can finish up and put it in the sink. I'll clean up when I get back. Thank you guys again, Love you." I said as I walked up to Sebastian and gave him a kiss.

"And I can't forget Captain America himself. Thank you." I said as I walked over and shoved the pancake he had in his hand into his mouth. 

"Love you guys, Bye!" I yelled out as I walked out the door. 

*Sebastian POV*

"Sebastian, bro, you really only just met her. It seems like you guys have been together for years. You're like in love bro."

"I am, she is amazing and funny. She is everything. I can't wait to see how our future would look like."

"Sorry bro but she is my new best friend."

"Yeah, thanks Chris. I don't know a lot of her growing up just the story about Danny and she seems to really need us. I feel like we are all she has. She doesn't talk about her family like ever."