Kyojuro x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @Phoenixikki7. Hope you enjoy!

You smiled softly at your husband after opening your eyes and waking up. You then gently caressed his face, causing him to stir slightly. He slowly opened his eyes and then looked at you, his wife. You had been married to the Flame Pillar for over eight years now, and every day was a blessing to you. He smiled up at you and pulled you down against his chest. "I don't have a mission, so I get to spend today with you. I hope you don't mind." he said, causing you to shake your head no. "Of course I don't mind Kyo. I've missed you too much these past few days." you said, burying your face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and then held you close, resting his head on top of yours. "Shouldn't we get up today?" you asked, chuckling when he hugged you slightly tighter. "Not yet, love. I want to stay asleep just a little longer." he mumbled, breathing in your scent. You looked up at him before gently kissing his cheek, causing him to smile. After a few more minutes, your husband sat up slowly and asked you to get up. "I think we should go see the others. What do you think?" he asked. You smiled as you got up out of your husband's futon and then put on your (F/C) kimono instead of your haori. You then brushed your hair and were about to put it in a bun when your husband caught your hand and put the hair pins down on the dresser. He then gently took the strands into his hands and then separated them into three groups. He then gently braided the strands of soft hair before asking for a hair tie. After tying the braid at the end, he pulled back from you to admire his work. Your (H/C) hair hung in a loose braid that went down to at least your waist. The two of you then went to see Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko.

Once you got to the Butterfly Estate, you saw that Tanjiro was training with Inosuke and Zenitsu. You dragged your husband inside and then went to Nezuko's room, smiling when you saw that the demon girl was awake. When she saw the Flame Pillar, she flinched and waited for him to attack. However, she realized that he wasn't when he patted her head gently, smiling at her. "How are you doing Nezuko?" you asked. She gave you a thumbs up and then ran over to you, giving you a hug. You smiled softly and hugged her back. Given that the sun was setting now, she could officially meet the other Hashiras if she wished. "Hey, if it's ok with Tanjiro, do you think you would be ok with meeting the other Hashiras?" you asked, causing her eyes to widen slightly before she nodded her head yes. You then looked at Kyojuro, putting your hands on your hips and smiling at him. "I told you she would want to. Any chance you can invite the other Hashiras over to our house and invite the boys and of course Nezuko over to our estate. I know we have enough rooms for the boys and her to stay at our house. Please Kyo?" you asked, giving him your dewy eyes, which he couldn't say no to. He sighed before looking at you. "Fine, but I was hoping to take you on a date tonight," he said. You smiled at him. "Perhaps another day. I know you don't need to go on another mission for another week, Kyo." you said. You then went to tell the boys they were invited tonight to the flame estate for dinner.

Once everything was ready, you saw that the Hashiras were outside waiting, Shinazugawa being the least patient of the group and yelling at your husband to tell you to let them in. you then set the food at the table for the Hashiras and at the table for the Kamaboko squad. You then went outside after putting together the final touches on your hair, which had been styled with the help of your husband. "Good evening everyone. Tonight we have a hotpot, so eat to your heart's content tonight." you said, welcoming them in. Genya, who saw you as a motherly figure, thanked you for the food quietly before sitting at the table for him and the Kamaboko squad. Nezuko ran inside and sat at the other table before waiting for Tanjiro to sit beside her. The Hashiras turned to you as you blessed the food and then dug in, thanking you for the food and your cooking skills. After the meal, Nezuko sat behind you, leaning against your back. Uzui noticed this and then looked at you. "Is she ok?" he asked. Nezuko looked at him and his wives, who flinched under her gaze, but relaxed when she got up and patted his head. "Well then, so she is nice." Tokito remarked. Upon hearing his voice, Nezuko went around the table and hugged him, moving on to go to Sanemi, who was about to draw his sword when Koucho grabbed his wrist and glared at him. He sighed and then was hugged by the girl, causing you to laugh as he tried to pry her off of him. But to no avail, since she was a demon with demon level strength. Even Ubuyashiki got a hug. After everyone met the other three, you saw the girls other than Shinobu fawning over how cute Nezuko was, asking to braid her hair and such. She complied, letting Mitsuri braid it while Obani watched from afar to make sure the Love Pillar didn't get hurt. Meanwhile, Uzui's wives were practically begging Inosuke to let them put his hair in a ponytail, a request he shut down until Tanjiro used reverse psychology on him, telling him that he could look better than him in a ponytail. Case closed, Inosuke wore a ponytail for the rest of the dinner party. Tanjiro was talking to Uzui about how he headbutted the Wind Pillar and lived, and Gyomei was listening to Zenitsu rant to him about how much he loved women and asked for tips on how to get them to date him. All the while, you rested against your husband, smiling at the happy faces and also happy to see how the Hashiras openly welcomed the others with open arms. You then started to doze off, cuing the others to leave. However, Kyojuro asked Tanjiro and his friends to stay after the others left, telling them they would be staying over for the night. Tanjiro saw you now asleep at the table and asked if you were alright. Your husband went over and picked you up gently, holding you in his arms as you slept. He nodded his head yes and then got out the futons after putting you in your futon. After the other four were asleep, he went to go to you, changing your clothes carefully so as not to wake you, and then changing his own before getting into the futon with you. He let Tanjiro use his for the night, and Nezuko stayed beside him in his futon. Zenitsu and Inosuke got the other two futons you had, sleeping soundly in theirs as you slept with your husband in yours. Kyojuro was about to fall asleep when he saw that you were pulling him close in your sleep, burying your face in his neck before going still once more. Your husband smiled and then held you close, closing his eyes and falling asleep with you in his arms.