Aoi x reader fluff

I know I've been gone for like ages, but it's nice to get back to writing for Demonslayer. Anyways, this was a request from @NekoBlossom247. Hope you enjoy!

Aoi watched as Shinobu assigned Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo their daily duties, before she approached her. "It would appear that your significant other has returned from a mission, although they're rather banged up. It appears that (Y/N) isn't in any sort of critical condition." The Bug Pillar explained. You were a very pleasant person to talk to, and quite shy, but Aoi often brought you out of your shell when she was around. Without saying another word, she took the medicine she was supposed to give you and sped off to find your room.

Meanwhile, you sat beside Zenitsu as Goto gave him his medicine. You were just about to fall asleep when the door slammed open, startling you right awake. There, standing in the doorway, was Aoi, with your medicine in her hand as she looked at you. Zenitsu swooned at the sight of the girl, while you gave a nervous smile as she glared at you. "I told you to be careful on your next mission!" she fussed, causing you to sigh before taking the medicine. "Mmm, it's lemon flavored." you hummed as you drank the medicine. "Shinobu had to add lemon peelings to help with the healing process." she explained, causing you to nod before taking her hand into yours. You looked up at her as Zenitsu glared at you. You pulled the girl into a hug as you rested your head on her shoulder. "I missed you." you said softly, as Tanjiro smiled from across the room. The butterfly girl got out some rubbing alcohol and peeled back your bandages before pressing the rag gently against the wound you had. "Sorry if it hurts." she said, her tone caring and gentle compared to her usual tone of voice. "Why can't I have that kind of treatment?!" Zenitsu asked, as Aoi glared at him. "Because you're constantly freaking out, and that's just from taking your medicine!" She shot back. She then went into the kitchen to prepare the four of you the meals you would be having. "Seems she's going to be busy today." You said, looking at the three with you. "You better explain yourself right now!" Zenitsu demanded. "I'm in a relationship with her?" You answered questioningly. He was fuming, but you'd have none of it. "So what?! She's very important to me and if you grab her again like you did in training, I'll tear you to shreds! She was very annoyed about it and since you're one of my friends she was mad at me, too!" you threatened. He jolted slightly at your unusually harsh tone. "Normally, I wouldn't be like this, but I'm not a people person, so you can imagine how I felt when she ignored me after training, and for an hour no less." you seethed, annoyed with the blond sitting next to you. "Besides, you act like being repulsive to any girl you look at is my fault." you shot at him, before laying back against the mattress again and resting. "Hey, let's not fight, ok?" Tanjiro advised, causing you to nod. "You're right, we shouldn't be fighting, I've just been so stressed with missions lately and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I apologize." you said, putting your face in your hands. "It's alright, even I lose my cool sometimes. Don't beat yourself up about it." Tanjiro reassured you. You nodded before you heard the door open again. "I got the three of you your meals, so eat up." Aoi announced, handing each of you your meals and ruffling your hair as she handed you yours. "Thank you." you said quietly, watching as she left yet again. "You know, Shinobu was very surprised when she saw the two of us on a festival date on New Year's." you explained, giggling at the thought. One thing led to another, and the four of you kept conversing until it was time for lights out. Aoi entered the room one more time and made sure everyone had what they needed for the night. "Are you going to be alright for the night? I can stay here if you'd like." she offered, but you shook your head, before taking her hands into yours and hugging her one last time for the night. "You also need to worry about yourself, Aoi, so why don't you just head home. I'll be alright for the night." you reassured her, your face flushing when she kissed your cheek. She then bid the four of you goodnight and left, closing the door and turning off the lights. You closed your eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep, knowing that she'd be back tomorrow to check on you.