Gyomei Himejima x mother reader

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for like forever, but this was a request from @Rengoku_Kyojuro_Simp. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You looked over at your now sleeping husband, Gyomei Himejima, after he had brought you home with the help of one of the Kakushi from the Butterfly Estate via requesting from Shinobu that they help get you and your baby girl, Wisteria, back home. You had given birth to her a few hours prior, which the Hashira had gone into a panic for because he was worried about you all the time, especially when he was away on a mission and had been with Sanemi and Genya killing demons when he heard the news from his Kasugai Crow. After the mission was over, he immediately picked up the two Demon Slayers and ran as fast as he could to get to Shinobu, who had been tasked with helping you deliver the baby. When Himejima got there, the other Hashiras were there as well, but Mitsuri was the most worried, having been friends with you since the two of you were young. You had been close to the pink haired girl even after both of you became Demon Slayers. Even Ubuyashiki was there as well, hoping to meet the baby. Of course, that was in the past, and Gyomei had convinced the other Hashiras to come over when you had partially recovered. Of course, Ubuyashiki had told you to retire when you had gotten pregnant, saying that he didn't want you to die and leave the child in only their father's hands. He was able to visit, but that was because he was very quiet, and he also loved children. Wisteria had black hair like Gyomei, but had (E/C) eyes like you. Your husband was also very gentle with children, which is why you trusted him to care for the baby while you were recovering.

You woke up to crying at five in the morning before hearing it go silent. Wisteria was very fussy if she wasn't fed. You watched as Gyomei carefully stepped through the door, shuffling his way over to your bedside before he handed you the infant. You then undid your yukata and nursed her until she stopped fussing so much. You then smiled at your husband, who was gently running his fingers through your hair. You had known him since he had first joined the Demon Slayer Corps, and had walked with him through his journey to becoming a hashira. When he noticed your breaths slowing, he smiled softly. "You should rest, you must be exhausted after earlier. Allow me to take care of the baby, while you catch up on sleep." he said. He felt you gently caress his face, wiping away the tears that had started falling a while back. "Gyo, You need sleep as well, unless Ubuyashiki gave you some time off." you said, causing him to smile. "He did, and told me I had until you were able to go an entire day without having to get help until I have to leave for another mission." he said, gently picking up the baby and kissing her on the forehead. She opened her eyes and babbled softly as she reached out for her father. Wisteria gently took hold of the beaded necklace her father wore, keeping a tight hold on it. You smiled as she continued to babble before your husband took her back to her room and put her down for a nap. You then heard him coming back and smiled when you saw him holding a glass of water. He then put it on the nightstand and then got into the bed with you. The male then got into the bed with you and smiled, reaching out and gently touching your forehead before moving his hand to cup your face. He then leaned in and kissed you on the lips. You melted into his touch, missing him being there for so long. You were then pulled into a gentle embrace from the blind Hashira and relaxed in his arms. "I love you, you know that, right?" you asked, gently placing your lips against his before you let him answer. He nodded his head yes and then buried his face in your hair,breathing in your scent as you drifted off to sleep. "Rest, my love, you deserve it after working so hard already." he said, holding you close as he fell asleep as well.