Jealous Muichiro x reader

Hey guys, it's been a hot minute since I've posted and I thought I would do some requests. this one is from @viggyvoo2020. Hope you enjoy!

You were talking to one of the guys in your group on a mission who was very flirty. "So, (Y/N), I was thinking, how about a date after all of this? You're far too pretty to be single." he said. "Which is why she isn't, player. Get your own girl, don't steal someone else's." a voice said. In an instant, a hand was on your waist, Muichiro, the Mist Pillar's hand to be exact. He had been married to you for almost two years, a fact that some flirt wasn't going to change. "Tokito, please." you said, begging him not to cause a scene. Not when there were more pressing matters to be addressed at the moment. There were multiple demons lurking where your group was, and it was the middle of the night, so they were likely on the hunt for some humans to eat. You used your breathing technique, wind breathing, the same as Sanemi's, and sliced one of the five demons' heads off. After battling other demons and defeating them, your group went back to the estates to rest and heal, not to mention you had to have a talk with your husband.

Once you got back home, your husband was silent, not talking to you as he prepared dinner. "Mui, where are you?" you asked. "Kitchen." he responded, causing you to walk over to him in a floral kimono with a (F/C) background. He looked at you with wide eyes, taken aback by how you looked so beautiful just like that. Your hair was in a loose and low ponytail, showing how it framed your face so wonderfully. You then grabbed his ear and made sure the fire was still going while glaring at him. "Tokito, you can't just go telling people we're together. You kno-" he interrupted you by pressing his lips against yours, running his fingers through your hair as he pulled the hair tie out of the strands. He then hugged your face into his chest, letting you hear his heartbeat as he smiled down at you. "Sorry, petal, I didn't want to share with anyone else." he said, gently tying your hair back to the way it was, taking a mental note of your very red face. You smiled softly and hugged him back. "Alright then, how about some of the hot pot before it's too hot to eat?" he asked.