Part five - All through the night

Italics are flashbacks/ Dreams. 

I hope you all enjoy it! Tell me what you think :) Or ask questions, I love answering you all. 

Darkness surrounded her, she couldn't see anything but the shadows of the door and the window. She wasn't safe and she knew it. The floor beneath her was cold, indicating that she was on cement and in a building that wasn't heated. Maybe an abanded building or a barn but she still had no clue where she was. The air smelled musty and trashy, it smelled awful. What she noticed first were the pain that she felt in her stomach and her head.

The last thing she remembered was hanging out at the park with her best friend Sadie, then everything went black and she ended up in this place. She still couldn't register what was happening that was until a sound was heard. The sound was human-like, a low murmur that sounded man-like. It startled her. Making her jump at the sound. She thought she was alone and she wasn't.

"H-hello?" She stammered, beginning to stand up on her feet. But dizziness overwhelmed her making her fall to the ground with a loud thud. She tried again once she regained her balance "W-where am I-I?" Her tiny voice spoke, her throat aching as she tried to speak louder. A low grumble sound was made and a voice spoke.

"You're in an abandoned building Meredith," the man spoke, sending shivers down her spine. His voice sounded familiar, it was odd.

"Why?" She whined, trying to sound tough but her raspy throat proving otherwise.

"Because you and your friend are trouble, I'm tired of your shenanigans!" The man yelled, causing her to flinch, she blinked her eyes rapidly. She knew who it was and she hated it.

"Meredith?" A voice spoke, it sounded far away but close at the same time. The voice kept saying her name until she realized who he was "Meredith! It's just a dream it's okay. Wake up."

Meredith woke up slowly, realizing she was no longer in the arms of her abductor, she was in the arms of Derek. His worried eyes looking down at her and an arm wrapped around her torso protectively. Meredith blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust to the lighting of the room. She inhaled and looked around the room, confused and dazed before speaking.

"I didn't mean to wake you," Meredith spoke as she stretched her legs, feeling every muscle intense itself. She wasn't dreaming anymore, good "I had a really bad dream."

"It's okay Mer," Derek spoke softly, taking his other hand and running it through her hair. He looked at her, mesmerized.

"The dream was really bad." She muttered

"It's okay, let's try and go back to sleep okay?" He spoke, his voice sounding sleepy. It was three am and he was exhausted "Is it okay if I hold you?" He asked, she nodded letting him wrap his arms around her and pull her toward his chest. She felt safe and comfortable in his arms.

She didn't know that feeling wouldn't last long. As soon as she closed her eyes, she drifted back to sleep and everything around began to change. Without noticing, a loud noise was heard and she opened her eyes only to see she was in the room she was kidnapped in.

The man sat in a chair in front of her. He was a new guy, he looked nicer and had a tux on. His hair was blond and his eyes a hazel color. Meredith looked over at the man. Her brain replaying a memory.

"Wh-who are you?" Meredith stammered, beginning to stand up, feeling pain shoot throughout her body. The man shook his head sighing. Standing up as well.

"My name is William," He spoke his voice deep and crisp "that's all you need to know."

"But-"