Promo

It was the first day of her third year as an intern, it was also the twenty-year anniversary of when she was abducted. Memories clouded her mind as she walked through the hospital, she hated it but she pushed through it. So far her day wasn't going so well.

First, she woke up to a message from her lawyer telling her that her abductors after twenty years are going to be let out in two weeks. Then, she woke up alone. Her boyfriend nowhere to be found. Her roommates also had already left, they must have left early. The worst part of it all was, no one knew about her abduction, and she had to tell them soon. Especially when her abductors were being let out in a few weeks.

Meredith's day was already stressful.

Meredith walked down the hallway of the hospital and into the locker room to find a bunch of her friends in the room all facing her. Their worried eyes looking over at her. Derek, her boyfriend was there too. They were all in their scrubs, ready to go to work. But that didn't seem like that was on their mind. It seemed like she was the person on their minds. Did they know? Did someone tell them?

So, this is the promo to a new story that will be up some time, I wanted to show you all this because this was a great idea. It wasn't mine though, it was @GreysArizonaSwift that came up with it. Thank you for that!

Please tell me what you all think and feel. Or if you'd like ask me questions! :)