Part fifteen - Looking for Sadie

Meredith looked over at Finn, curious. Did he really know Sadie? She observed him for a few more seconds before speaking. He seemed to have something on his mind. His eyes were glued to the wall, his eyes blinking every three seconds. Meredith sighed. She didn't know Sadie all that well, but at the same time, she did. Sadie held many secrets. 

"Did you really know her?" Meredith asked, She watched as he sighed and nodded. Looking over at her. His eyes grew glossy. Meredith had never seen him cry. 

"I loved her," He muttered, Meredith's eye brows rose. She had Dated Finn. Was that why he was so nice to her? Meredith looked surprised, her eyes still were on him. 

"Then why are you willing to give her up?" She asked, He just shook his head and looked over at her. 

"I loved her, passes tense," He mumbled, Meredith still looked shocked. But she was still curious "She did some bad stuff, even for her age." 

"Yeah," Was all Meredith could get out. 

"After a few years of dating, she just lost it. She hurt people, she stole and she became a criminal. She did things that you probably can't imagine your best friend doing, " Finn explained, Meredith nodded, listening to what he was saying. Every single word. And she believed him too. She knew the two sides of Sadie.

"When did you last see her?" 

"When you last got kidnapped," 

"W-why didn't you say anything?" 

"I'm sorry Meredith," He sighed "I thought I was trying to save her at the time." 

"I would have been able to get out Finn," 

"I know, but this time I am going to help find her so we can get out of here," He spoke, he gave her a smile. She didn't smile back. She couldn't.  "I promise you Meredith." 

Meredith couldn't respond, she was terrified. All she wanted to do was go home. See Derek and her friends again. Finn continued to look over at her, his curious eyes, deep inside he still had some sort of feelings for the girl he was held captive with. He still cared deeply for her. 

"Tell me about Derek," 

"No," Meredith mumbled "I-I can't." She spoke her eyes welling up with tears. He felt so bad, he knew she wanted out. He did too. 

"Why not, arent you two dating?" 

"It just make's me sad alright? I miss him." 

Finn sat there for a few moments, thinking of something to make her feel better. It was pretty hard being that they were both locked up in a dimmed room. He watched as she curled up and rested her head on her knees. He wanted to comfort her by hugging her, but he couldn't go that far. 

"What makes you happy then?" 

"My family and friend's," She muttered 

Derek, Alex and Christina were back at the house. Pondering the situation they whitnesed prior. They didn't know what to do. At this point they called the police and they begun the investigation. The three wanted to do more, they wanted to find her as soon as possible. The police were on it and all they could do was wait. Or was it?