||Carla's Death||pt1

*March 30, 2004*

\Narrator's pov\
Life was going great for 5 year old Eren since it's his birthday and he just turned 5. He's filled with joy even though he wished his father were there with him. Eren and his mom is celebrating his birthday today, until a terrible event happened.

~Earlier Today~ @7:00am
| At The Yeager's home |

\Eren's pov\
I woke up to the sound of my mom calling my name trying to wake me up. After I fully woken up I hopped out of my bed, went to put on my clothes that my mom laid out on my bed, and then head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was done in about 10 minutes, I then went downstairs to see that my mom was finished making breakfast.

I say good morning to my mom then sat down waiting to receive my food, while doing that she said Happy Birthday to me and I said "thanks mom" with a smile. A couple seconds later my mom came over to hand me my breakfast, then she sat down beside me with her breakfast, and we began to eat.

About 5-10 minutes later we both had finished our delicious breakfast. My mom went to wash our dishes while I went to go watch tv to wait for her, it's because we are going to spend time together for my birthday, I just want it to be us two.

A couple minutes later I hear my mom calling my name so I assume that it's time for us to go so I answered back.

\Narrator's pov\
^btw if you didn't know Eren's mom name, is Carla^
Carla said Eren's name twice, then Eren answered back saying "yes mom." "It's time to go so go put on your shoes", Carla said. Then eren said "ok".

Eren turns off the tv, gets off the couch, and goes to put his shoes on. The both of them go to the car to start their "Eren's Fun Birthday Day" list. First they went to the amusement park, then to the zoo, and other fun places for kids.

~Hours later~
After completing all the fun things on Eren's list it was getting late so they decided to start heading home. They got in the car and buckled up. Carla asked Eren, "Are you ready to go Eren?" Eren replied back saying, "Yes mom I'm ready."

Carla started the car and they headed home, after they got there Carla and Eren went to the kitchen because they both decided that they're going to make Eren's birthday cake together.

They got all the ingredients that they needed out and started making the cake together and they was having lots of fun. 

~About 2 hours later~
They were finished making the cake and they left a mess. There was cake batter on their clothes and the kitchen counter, also icing all on their faces. They went to clean off their faces and took a shower while the cake was cooling down.

~20 minutes later~
After the both of them got cleaned up they went back to the kitchen. Carla got her phone out to record, then went to get the candles and the lighter to put the candles in the cake and use the lighter to light the candles.

After putting the candles in the cake and lighting the candles she started recording and singing happy birthday to her son. Eren was so happy he felt like nothing can ruin his day/night but boy was he wrong. When Carla finished singing happy birthday she told Eren to blow out the candles and make a wish and that was what eren did.

After Eren blew out the candles, made a wish, both of them ate cake, they then went to the living room and watched some tv.

About 30 minutes later Carla started to hear someone trying to break in so she turned off the tv, ran to the kitchen to grab a knife, grabbed Eren, ran to her bedroom with Eren, locked the bedroom door, and put Eren in the closet. She told him to stay quiet, don't make a sound, and don't come out the closet until it's completely safe.