||Adopting a Child 1||pt3

\Narrator's pov\
Levi Ackerman always wanted to adopt a child but he's just to picky. Every time he goes to the Adoption Center to choose a child to adopt he always walk out empty handed.

He thinks children are dirty little brats who just don't like to listen at all. You might be thinking then why try to adopt a child at all. All I'm going to say is I don't know and mind your business.

Anyways right now Levi is cleaning. Yup I said cleaning, he's a clean freak just to let you know.

~few minutes later~
*Ring ring*
Levi grabbed his phone out of his pocket to see who's calling him while hoping it isn't Hange Zoe.

Hange is a scientist a really good one, but some people might say she's crazy. Most people think she was dropped on her head when she was a baby, she might have.

When Levi looked at his phone and saw that it was Hange he sighed.

\Levi's pov\
I was cleaning up as I always do unless I'm at work or reading a book, but as I was cleaning a few minutes later I heard my phone ranging.

As I went to grab my phone out my pocket I was hoping it wasn't four eyes, but everything doesn't always go your way because if it did it wouldn't be Hange calling my phone right now.

I sighed, then answered my phone.

Levi- "Four eyes, what do you want now?"

Hange: "Levi Levi!!" 'she screamed through the phone'

Levi- "ugh, what do you want?" 'he said getting irritated'

Hange- "You don't have to sound so grumpy, I was calling to tell you that new kids were dropped off 2 weeks ago at the Adoption Center."

Levi- "ok?"

Hange- "Come check it out with me."

Levi- "ugh I don't have a choice, do I?"

Hange- "Nope!"

After four eyes said that she hung up the phone immediately. She texted me to tell me to be ready in a hour because that's when she was going to come over, so we can go to the Adoption Center together.

30 minutes later I was finishing cleaning so I decided to wash up then get ready, that took 20 minutes. After I got dressed I got a snack and watch tv to pass time.

10 minutes later she arrived.

\Narrator's pov\
When Hange arrived Levi got what he was taking, locked his door, and got in the car. It took them about 30 minutes to arrive at the Adoption Center, but felt like ages to Levi.

They both got out the car, Hange locked the car, then they started to head inside.

\Levi's pov\
As me and four eyes entered we noticed new little dirty brats. One of the Adoption workers greeted us and said "Nice to see you again Levi, there's new kids here. Come take a look."(he's basically a regular) Four eyes then said, "Lead the way," and that's what she did.

As the worker was showing us the new brats, one had caught my attention. It was a young boy with emerald eyes, nice brown hair making a fuss with another young boy. "I'm so sorry you have to see this," the worker said. "Eren stop causing trouble again." "He started it," the brat said supposedly his name is Eren.

The worker then started telling the little brat that he needs to stop causing trouble, he was over there refusing I don't even think he was listening.

After that she came back over to us apologizing for having to witness that.
"It's ok," Hange said. I became curious on why the young brat acts like that so I decided I would adopt him.

"I decided that I want to adopt him." 'I said'

Sorry if this was short not much was going on in this part.

To be continued
posted- july 24, 2021
edited- may 17, 2022