||School||pt7

~time skip~ Next week
It's now Monday morning which means it's Eren's first day of school.

Levi alarm clock went off letting him know that it was time to get up and tell Eren to get ready for school.

He rolled over to see a peaceful Eren sleeping like there's no tomorrow. Levi then proceed to wake him up.

Levi started shaking Eren lightly telling him it's time to get up and get ready for school.

Levi: Eren it's time to get up and get ready for school

Eren slowly started to wake up.... He eventually woke up.

Eren: Mr. Levi
He said in a tiredly voice

Levi: It's time to get up and get ready for school. Then come down to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Eren: uh ok

With that Eren hopped off the bed then went to his room to start his morning routine. While Eren went to go do his morning routine, Levi went to the kitchen to start on making breakfast.

The food:

When Levi finished making breakfast he set the table

~2 minutes later~
Eren came down to the kitchen dressed and ready for school all he needed was to eat breakfast, put on his shoes, and grab his backpack.

~7 minutes later~
When Eren and Levi finished their breakfast they put their dishes in the sink and washed them.

They then went to put on their shoes, Levi grabbed his keys, Eren grabbed his backpack, then they both headed to the car and got inside.

Levi: Put on seatbelt

Eren: Ok

They both put on their seatbelts, Levi then started the car, backed out the drive way, then started to drive towards Eren's school.

~5 minutes later~
Eren's school was only a 5 minute drive from their home.

Levi: Alright brat we're here. You better be good I don't want any bad phone calls.

Eren: Ugh ok
Eren said with an annoyed tone.

Eren took off his seatbelt, got out the car, closed the car door, said bye to Levi, then headed inside the school.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once he entered the school he walked to his classroom, opened the door, then went inside.

The students was already inside and in their assigned seats. When Eren walked in all the students plus the teacher turned their attention to him.

Eren didn't pay it no mind and just walked to where the teacher was standing.

Teacher: You must be the new student here

Eren just did a yes head nod in response.

Student 1: *raises hand*

Teacher: Yes *insert name*

Student 1: Why do we have a new student now out of all times, it's like the middle of the year.

Teacher: Some kids go to new school in the middle of year sometimes.
-Anyways why don't you come introduce yourself, she said while looking at Eren.

Eren walked to the front of the class and...

Eren: Hi I'm Eren Yeager

The Class: Nice to meet you Yeager

Eren: *looks up at the teacher* Where do I seat Ms. *insert name*

Teacher: You can sit in that empty seat beside Reiss. Reiss raise your hand please.

Historia: *raises hand*

Teacher: Thank you

Eren walks to the seat beside Historia.

{btw the seats are like two people sit together}

Teacher: Ok class why don't you introduce yourself and give him a warm welcome.

After most of the class introduced themselves it was only one more person left who needed too.

Historia: Hello my name is Historia Reiss, nice to meet you. I hope you like it here, she said giving Eren a warm smile, and Eren gave a smile back.

Teacher: Ok class since you all are done with the introduction go back to doing class work. Reiss, may you help Yeager.

Historia: Yes sensei

Historia did as she was told, helping Eren. She helped Eren until it was time for lunch.

Teacher: Alright class pack up and head to lunch.

The students did as they were told and packed up their things and headed to lunch, except Historia she stayed behind.

Historia: Hey Yeager, right?

Eren: Just call me Eren

Historia: Then you can call me Historia. I-I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to walk to lunch with me.

Eren: Sure, I don't see why not

After that Eren and Historia walked to lunch together. While they was walking together Eren didn't think he was going to bump into someone familiar.

Mikasa: Eren? EREN, she said.
While jumping onto him making them both fall to the ground.

Eren: Mikasa, he said.
While in shock that he saw one of his friends again that he haven't seen since the accident that happened on his birthday.

Mikasa: Eren I'm glad to see you, she said crying happy tears still on top of him.

They stayed like that for a few seconds then they got up. Eren then looked over and saw Historia standing there.

Eren: I'd like you to meet Historia, Historia meet Mikasa

Historia: Nice too meet you

Mikasa: Likewise, she said eyeing Historia.

Eren: Let's head to lunch

The three then headed to lunch. They went to the lunch line and got their food, then found an empty lunch table to sit at and went there.

They started eating in a awkward silence.

Eren: So when was the last time you talked to Armin.

Historia: Who's Armin?

Eren: A good friend of ours.

Historia: Oh ok.

Mikasa: To answer your question it was this weekend, he goes to this school too, but he's at home sick right now.

Eren: Oh well I hope he gets better

Historia: I don't know him but I hope he gets better

Eren: Thank you

Mikasa: *rolls her eyes*

After talking to each other and Eren and Mikasa catching up with each other it was time to head back to class.

~time skip~
After school Eren went to where Levi was going to pick him.

When Eren saw Levi car, he got inside, they greeted each other, buckled up, then headed home.

To be continued
posted- august 22, 2021
edited- june 9, 2022

Sorry for any mistakes.