||Friends||pt8

Sorry but this part is going to be short, school has me exhausted plus my sister just had her baby and he cries too much for my liking.

~time skip~ the next day
\Narrator's pov\
When they arrived at Eren's school.

Levi: Alright brat, be good like you did the other day

Eren: Ok Mr. Levi

With that, Eren got out the car and proceeded to enter the school. When he got inside the school the first person he saw was his other old friend, a neck length blonde haired with blue eyes.

Eren: Armin, he said loud enough to be heard by his friend.

Armin looked over to where his name was being called..

Armin: Eren; he said with a bright smile with teary eyes.

Armin and Eren started to run to each other, once they reached each other they gave each other a big hug.

-bell rings-
Eren: It's time for class, see you at lunch

Armin: Ok, bye Eren; he waved goodbye while running off to class.

~time skip~ after class/lunch
After class Eren and Historia left together to go to lunch.

Armin: Hey guys over here; he called out to the two.

Eren: We're coming just let us get our lunch

Armin: Ok

~after they got their lunch~
They headed over to the table where Armin was with eight others, the three started a conversation while eating.

The eight others introduced themselves; Connie, Sasha, Ymir, Jean, Marco, Annie, Berthold, and Reiner. Mikasa soon came to the table and joined them.

Mikasa: Hey you; she said to Historia.

Historia: Yes; she replied back.

Mikasa: I want to sit next to Eren so can you sit somewhere else.

Armin: Mikasa! apologize

Historia: No it's ok she doesn't have to

Eren: No stay; he said to Historia. Mikasa she was already sitting here so just find somewhere else to sit

Mikasa: Bu-

Eren: No buts, you can across from me

Mikasa: hmm ok Eren; she said pulling the red scarf she received from Eren, over half her face.

(I will tell you how she received the scarf from Eren next part but it's just going to be a flashback)

After that they continued talking, well not Mikasa, and eating.

~time skip~bell rings
Couple minutes later the bell rings and it was time to go back to class.

Once Eren and Historia entered class they sat at their seats and had a little conversation until the teacher entered and began teaching.

~time skip~after class
As they was waiting to be picked up by their parents they started talking.

Connie: Hey why don't we have a sleepover this weekend so we can get to know our new friend Eren and he get to know us

Armin: That's a good idea Connie

Connie: I know that's why I said it; he said feeing proud of himself.

Armin: Well who house are we going to have it at, who all going to be able to come, do we bring snack

Connie: Well I didn't think about that, why don't we figure that out tomorrow

Eren: Well I can try asking Mr Levi if we can have it at the house

Everyone said ok then their parents came and picked them up and they all head home.

I'm sorry for all the time skips, and sorry for not posting this part yesterday.

To be continued
posted- september 27,2021
edited- june 9, 2022