||No Title||pt2

~5 minutes later~
\Narrators pov\
By the time the police and ambulance arrived they found Eren sleeping right next to his deceased mother. They wrapped Carla in a body bag, the doctors picked up the sleeping Eren and put him on the stretcher to take him back to the hospital to make sure he's not physically injured.

| At The Hospital |

After doing all that hospital stuff (don't come for me) Eren was fine physically but not emotionally or mentally, after all he did just see his mother die right in front of him and also right in his arms.

The Ackermans(Mikasa's family) packed Eren's things for him and brought it to the foster care place so Eren can have his stuff, they put Carla's and other important things that was in the Yeager's house in a storage.

The system was trying to get in touch with Eren's father, Grisha Yeager who was on a business trip, but they couldn't get in touch with him because of the service of where he's at. They just decided to send Eren to Foster Care, for now instead. After Eren was released from the hospital the system got Eren situated at the foster care.

After Eren being in Foster Care for about 6.5 months and going through foster families because every family that fostered him always "disrupt" their placement because he was being to "difficult" to handle.

6 months after Carla's death, Eren is going through a traumatic experience at 5 years old. After being fostered by many foster families they were finally able to get in contact with Grisha. They told him everything, which Grisha got on the next plane to go to his son.

Couple of weeks go by and Grisha still wasn't back from the his business trip to pick up Eren. They then receive a call from Grisha boss telling the Foster Care people that Grisha passed away due to a plane crash. They then decided that Eren has to go to an adoption center.

They packed Eren's things and told Eren to get ready because he has to go. After Eren was ready, all his belongs was packed and shipped off to the Adoption Center where Eren will be staying.

Sorry if this was short not much was going on in this part.

To be continued
posted- july 17, 2021
edited- may 17, 2022