001 | Ignore and Avoid

"You guys are all in third years now. It's time to seriously start thinking about your futures"

A teacher yelled as he slammed a stack of paper on his desk.

"I would hand out these future career forms but i assume you all want to be heroes"

Hanako, being the quiet person as usual was innocently paying attention to her homeroom teacher--- thinking that he will spout something important which will benefit her.

Her gut instinct was wrong.

Instead he went ahead and told the whole class about bakugou and midoriya's future plan after graduating junior high. Hanako panicked when he revealed their plans, it would only mean that the teacher will expose her as well.

"Not only midoriya and bakugou, suzui san is also trying out for UA", the class went silent as all eyes turned to the pink haired girl who is sitting at the back of the class.

Their reaction were different from when the teacher announced that midoriya and bakugou was going to UA. The class only glared at bakugou who was cocky on telling them that he will become the number one hero or something along those lines. For midoriya mostly everyone besides hanako laughed at him, looking down at the poor quirkless boy. Bakugou even went as far as using his quirk on him.

Right now, most of her classmates were feeling hesitant in giving a reaction. One person with spiky hair was giving her a deathly glare and a greenheaded boy who was sitting at the same row as her gave her a surprised coupled with a mouth-gap look.

Hanako's purple-grey eyes shook but she tried her best to keep calm, "Sensei, I don't remember allowing you to reveal my plan!"

Her homeroom teacher scrunched up his face in annoyance.

"Look at her being all proud"

"Wasn't that hikaru's dream though..? "

"Yeah, i thought suzui didn't even bat an eye on trying to become a hero"

"How dare she, she's the reason why hikaru is under a coma... with how much bad luck her quirk brings i doubt she suits to be a hero"

Hanako sigh. Of course everyone is purposely letting her hear this, 'what's the point of covering your mouth if you're just going to say it out loud.. '

This was how everyone in school viewed her, a person who only brings bad luck to anyone acquaintance to her.

No one dared to try become close to her or even talk to her. She was usually ignored at school and most students and even teachers tends to avoid her

It's not like Hanako cared. After all, its better this way, at least no one will get hurt.

When the news of Hikaru Endo---- her childhood friend whom everyone thought was immune to her luck quirk----- got into an accident which almost costed his life reach through everybody's ears. Everyone started treating her as some kind of walking disease.

They blamed the pink head for hikaru's unfortunate accident. Being the only close person to hikaru as well as the girl who 'transfer' her unluckiness to the person she is close with----- it was easy for rumours to go around, saying that it was ultimately the pinkhead's fault.

The school's official symbol of misfortune. That was whom she was known as at school.

"Oi tanuki freak", Hanako was forced to stop walking once someone grabbed her shoulder harshly, halting her from leaving the classroom.

She knew too well of who calls her by that name.

She look back to see a spiky blond haired boy glaring intensely at her.