| Hanako's Fits |

Please be noted that for some of you, hanako may have a poor choice of outfits lol (tbh I like her style, simple and comfy).
Bear in mind that she can't afford more stylish clothing as she has to use her money for her apartment rent, food and savings for emergencies *cough* to buy tanuki stuffs *cough*

_________

Home-wear

Hanako wears a tanuki onesie she bought a couple of years ago. She wears a white tank top and leg warmer underneath her onesie.

Casual

A simple light blue coloured sweater,  black skinny pants and black high top sneakers with white soles.

During autumn/winter

Indoor: long sleeved white shirt, black skinny pants, cream colour knitted cardigan as outer-wear and fuzzy socks with small tanuki faces imprinted. (Also wears her scarf depending on how cold it is)

Outdoor: Buttoned up thigh-length black coat, light purple scarf, black fuzzy gloves, dark blue leggings and brown ankle boots.

School Uniform

The standard uniform of UA highschool. She wears a pair of long black stockings.
(use uraraka as reference)
Wears her high top sneakers.

Hero Costume

An oversized dark crimson hoodie which stops inches above her knees.

The hood of her hoodie has ears on them. The colour of the hood is black and stops halfway through her hood creating a dripping effect. In addition, two yellow small X shape were planted on her hood resembling eyes. Under the dark, the yellow spots will glow.

Overall, her hoodie is going for a cat theme as said in a previous chapter.

She wears long leg stockings in the colour black which length reaches from under her sweat shorts until her feet.
For shoes, hanako puts on ankle boots with bulky soles.

The reason for it being so bulky is because skating equipments are stored inside her heels to which she only has to pressed a hidden button on the side of her shoes to summon.

To summon ice skates she only has to pressed once. For roller skates, she will have to press the button twice. To close both of its features she has to press the button three times.

Protection services:
-heating equipment are installed inside the hoodie.
-bulletproof and fireproof
-transparent yellow safety goggles
-full black gloves

Accessories

Black hair tie with tanuki ears gifted by her childhood friend, hikaru endo.
(Wears it on her wrist as a good luck charm).

Tanuki keychain on her phone and tanuki crochet on her school bag

Hairstyles

Usually ties her hair up into a twin braid.

Loose wavy hair when she doesn't go out/goes out for a short period of time. 

High single braided hairstyle for working, training and hero costume.

School Bag

A plain maroon coloured backpack. A crochet tanuki keychain hung on the zipper of her school bag.

__________

More information will be updated later on in another chapter.

Last updated : 06/11/2021

A/n : I hope I didn't overdress my oc. I think she might be too underdressed though.

Ps, don't roast me too much in the comments, I know I have a shitty fashion sense 👁👄👁