| Hanako's Quirk |

1st Quirk : Luck

2nd Quirk : Deflect

Luck

The quirk luck allows hanako to experience a lot of entertaining things in her daily life. The mechanism of her quirk is when hanako experiences a good luck first, a bad luck will happen later on that day. The more bizarre good luck she get will later cause her to have a huge bad luck event.
If she undergoes a bad luck first, it also depends with how crazy her experience is. The worst bad luck she went through, the greater good luck she gets.

This quirk occurs randomly, sometimes every three days or five days, or a week later.

On the day her luck quirks activates, the number of luck events she will encounter ranges from two- four times, none above seven times. 

Deflect

The quirk deflect gives her the chance of  engaging in heroes action. Deflect as already said in its name will toss an object (even humans) or emitter type of quirks to the direction of her current eyesight  (reflecting it).

Deflect is mainly generated by her eyes. The lighter her bronze eyes glow, the more harsher the impact towards her opponent/objects will be.

Range is also important to take note on, the more closer she is with her opponent, the further they will be thrown back.

Whenever she uses her deflect quirk, the outline of the object she uses it on will
be in the colour of bronze.

Drawback

Luck : Depends on how impactful her unluckiness is.

Deflect :

Takes up her stamina---- the limit of how much she can deflect is according to how strong she has to push it away.

As long as she deflects anything strongly with her eyes, it will already be too much for her to take. This is the reason why she prefers to only activate the quirk to slightly push an object back.

Has three stages of quirk overwork warning,
first warning : smoke coming out of her eyes
Second warning : her eyesight goes blurry
Third warning : blood coming out from her eyes

Will cause temporary blindness after dismissing her third warning for 10 minutes.
(Blindness usually takes 1 hour with the longest being 3 hours)

___________

Please be noted this is not a fixed information! This is the temporary data of her quirks up from junior high until a specific arc in mha. Some information may change.