007 | Hanako, the Cringe Villain

_______

Warning : cringe-worthy acts up ahead

______

"We're up against tokoyami san and tsu san, do you guys know their quirks?", hanako ask.

It was finally time for hanako's team to conjure. They were up against a hero team namely Team H, the heroes were tokoyami and tsuyu.

Sero who was taping up the room along with the weapon by using his sticky tape quirk dispensed from his elbow abruptly stop.

He glanced at hanako, "tokoyami i think he has to do something with being able to control his shadow and asui has frog like quirk"

Hanako has to rely on her assumption for now with the brief information sero has given her.

"Right why not start with our offense and defense"

"I can stay on guard here", sero proposed.

"When it comes to fights leave it to me", kirishima said, showing his quirk and did a punching motion in the air. Hanako smiled, "okay then, sero will stay here so kirishima and I will hide and scope around the area"

"The best we can do is to divert the heroes attention from finding out where we hid it for as long as we can"

Hanako smirks, "that is unless.... "

Hanako let out a hmph as she walk to the corner of the room, holding a shredded pieces of cardboard of different size.

'Why are there cardboards inside there, damn!', All might cursed at himself.

The two boys listen to hanako's strategy, extracting in carefully with what she suggested.

"Oh and don't forget the hero team only needs to eliminate one of us so be careful with that too"

All might has earlier explained to them that if the hero team captures one of the members in their team, it is considered as a win. This was the advantage all might mentioned for the heroes earlier that day.

It is a battle between the two teams on how they will efficiently use their quantity to their advantage.

"Well then lets do this! ", Kirishima shouted. The rest of the two followed suit and cheered.

After separating from kirishima, hanako smirks, "time to be an intimidating villain~"

"Asui san, be careful", tokayami said.

Tsuyu nod and continue on crawling on the wall, "right.. ribbit"

Tokoyami stealthily ran and hid near the walls, carefully scanning the area. There were parts of the hallway which is dark yet most still had lights flickered on. He had wished to be deployed in a more darker area as it will be advantageous for his quirk.

"Dark shadow......scout the area"

"Alright...right"

Slowly and creepily, dark shadow blend in with the darkness.

"Someone is coming", dark shadow warned tokoyami. Tokoyami gave tsuyu a look in which tsuyu immediately nodded. Both of them preparing for who is coming.

"hohoho, what do we have here! ", a rowdy voice echoes in the ruin hallway.

A dark figure which has now unveil itself from the shadow.

"How dare you heroes come to my lair"

The two yellow 'X' on her hood glowed as well as her grey eyes. Hanako crossed her arms and made a finger gun gesture.
With a swift motion, she placed the hand gesture under her right eyes----- striking a pose, "you fools!! you should be intelligent enough to not come to my secret lair or is it that you are prepared to be embraced by death's arm?"