004 | Closer to our Promise

Hanako pouted as she firmly hugged her school bag---- her free hand squishing on the tanuki crochet keychain hanging beside her school bag. She was pushed against the train's door much to her dismay by the people pushing eachother in the train, each passenger desperately trying to breathe air and searching for at least some space from the crowd. This is why she doesn't like to take trains in the morning, there were too many people and too little space.

The pink head girl seems to gain attention as whispers could be heard in the subway,

"Look! Its UA's uniform"

"Wow... She got into that prestigious school, that's amazing"

"I wonder what her quirk might be"

"Do you think she's in the hero course? "

'Yes I got in class 1-A', Hanako answered in her mind.

She knew this would happen, she got into the school where many famous and admirable pro heroes graduated from after all. Not to bring down any other hero schools but enrolling at UA will further increases the chances of a guaranteed success of being pro heroes, so of course people will look at UA with high admiration.

With each compliment the crowd gave her, hanako kept lowering her head. Her ears turning red.

Hanako covered her face with her bag---feeling embarassed. The passengers in the train silently awed at her reaction.

"I need to do this......it's the only thing I could do for hikaru", hanako's eye shimmered before her cheeks were squished against the door.

She was in a bright mood thanks to to the approval looks the train passengers gave her but that was until she opened the door to see a familiar face looking back at the door. The two locked eyes and her mood instantly dropped.

"Tanuki freak.....?", bakugou eyes sharpened as he grabbed hanako's collar. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN THIS CLASS, I SWEAR IF YOU'RE THE REASON WHY IM GOING TO FALL BEHIND SHITY GRIN, I'LL MURDER YOU", bakugou swinged her back and forth.

'He's holding a grudge this long?'

A few weeks ago, after receiving the acceptance letter of UA, midoriya, hanako and bakugou were called to the faculty office at their old school.

"How wonderful that three of our students have made it into UA", their homeroom teacher said.

'Uh oh..he seems pissed', Hanako sweat dropped as she felt hot standing next to bakugou who had a fiery aura.

"WHAT DIRTY TRICKS DID YOU USE TO DO IT, YOU QUIRKLESS SHIT??", bakugou charge against midoriya as soon as the three of them walked far from the faculty room.

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST AND ONLY.. MY PLAN... YOU RUINED IT ... THE TWO OF YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO ANOTHER SCHOOL!! "

"Bakugou san are you planning on murdering us?"

Midoriya gave her a disbelief look.

Bakugou gave her a stare... a stare so deadly she could foresee her tombstone.

'Yep.. ', hanako agreed with her question.

"Oh wow look at that, a plane! Oh gosh looking up to the sky is tiring, im gonna go ahead", Hanako fake a yawn before running away,
"SUZUI SAN!?", midoriya cried out.