006 | Hero Costume

After carefully putting a pair of tight black gloves on, hanako grabbed her 2 blue and purple snap clips stored in her locker. With one hand keeping her bangs up She clipped the two hair pins on the bangs----securing it from falling down. Afterwards, hanako tied her pink hair to a high braided ponytail.

A safety yellow transparent eye glasses laid on the bridge of her nose. Her eyes are an important factor of her deflect quirk after all so its best for her to request safety goggles for protection.

Hanako decided to go with a simple hero costume, she wore an oversized dark crimson hoodie which stops inches above her knees. Her pale legs were all covered with black stockings up to her black sweat shorts-----which is hidden under her hoodie. For her feet, she is wearing a pair of cedar brown ankle boots which looks pretty big on her despite the fact hanako's legs had decent muscles.

Even though Hanako's costume looks simple there were many precautions built beneath. Hanako doesn't really know why but she always feels cold, more colder than how the normal average human temperature should feel -----to be comfortable during fights and not get distracted by her cold, a heat system is built inside of hanako's hoodie and gloves. Her hoodie is made of bulletproof and fireproof materials for safety measures. For her ankle boots, skates and rollers are stored inside her heels(this is the reason why hanako's shoes are big and the heels of the shoes are burly), to summon the skates and rollers hanako just has to pressed a small hidden button on the side of her shoes.

The most important thing is hanako is comfortable with her costume.

Because hanako wants to go for the casual and cute costume, hanako has specifically made requirements for the hood of her hoodie to have two ears, she lets the costume department decide with a note that said as long as its adorable and they settled with pointy ears resembling a cat, the colour of the ears were black and its colour stopped halfway on the hood creating a dripping effect. There were two yellow 'X' design on her hood similar to that of eyes on how fictional characters comedic-ly dies, The addition further completed the cat theme the costume department were probably going for.

Why is Hanako wearing this?

All might is the teacher of their foundational hero studies class, after an episode of shock and admiration, the number one hero told them that they will be doing a practical battle trial at ground beta with the allowance of wearing their hero costume.

So here she is at the girls locker rooms changing into her hero costume.

"Pretty well made", Hanako checked out her costume, she was obsessed by the way it looks and fangirls at how adorable her hood was. "Aren't you coming suzui cha--- wahh you're so cute! ", a head peeked from behind her locker. The high pitch voice belongs to a girl with fluffy pink hair and pink skin---- hanako knew her as mina ashido.

Mina suggested for the girls of 1-A to introduce themselves earlier while having lunch, due to that hanako has recognised all the girls in her class.

"You think so? well you look great too! Not my style though"

Mina sheepishly grinned and showed her costume off, "Well I love this type of design!"

They decided to go to the beta ground together, with their other female classmates leading. All the guys were already there except for a certain green headed boy.

"Ashido! Suzui!", kirishima energetically greeted them. "what's up!",mina waved.

Hanako walked pass by kirishima without sparing him any glance. Mina and Kirishima stared at eachother for a couple of moments, silently asking what was wrong.

"Hey.... wait for me!", a male voice shouted through the tunnel. Midoriya came out of the tunnel and did a small run to his classmates.

At first hanako thought he was going for a bunny theme because of his hood but after more observation, hanako realised what he is really going for.