002 | Entrance exam

"Hm..?Why is there a commotion?"

Hanako was on her way to a convenience store at the musutafu city when a group of people were blocking her path to the store. She assumed that a villain was the cause seeing as there were many heroes nearby.

The pinkhead craned her neck and did a mini jump to see what is going on.

'This.. ', Hanako gritted her teeth in annoyance seeing the many backs of people, she wanted to see what was happening from the front.

Hanako tightly hugged her bag and forced herself through.

"KYA! "

"H-HEYY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Finally after getting through, hanako's eyes widened, she dropped her bag and gasp, "B-bakugou??"

It was a shock for her to see her classmate being inside a slime type of villain, hanako couldn't help but noticed the look bakugou had,

It was so obvious bakugou was in a lot of pain.

'Why aren't the heroes helping him??! "

'Was it because of me.. did my bad luck rubbed on to him?'

Negative thoughts started appearing inside her head, 'because of me.. '

'...another person will be injured'

"HEY WHAT'S THAT KID DOING?", hanako snapped out from her thoughts and looked at a green headed boy rushing forward and straight towards the villain.

"Midoriya?? ", Hanako muttered.

Midoriya tossed his bag towards the villain and launched himself at it. He seems to be talking with bakugou for a short while before grabbing on to bakugou's arm. The villain---- upset at midoriya for hindering his plan is inches away from attacking midoriya.

" I'll--", hanako was about to go in and help when a silhouette of a person dropped to the ground. "A pro hero?"

In an immediate glance, the hero had a tall frame. With a fixed broad smile on his face--- wearing a tight flashy hero costume which highlighted his toned body--- hair shining due to the colour of bright yellow.

The hero was non other than Japan's number 1 hero, All Might. The pro hero which will always brighten every citizens day and the source of discouragement for some villains.

Having no time to waste, All might did one of his many signature move, detroit smash. And with one single blow the slimy villain is thrown back.

It was an instant defeat for the villain.

Hanako eyes sparkled as the weather changes from a sunny weather to a rainy day. Seeing the weather change due to All might's single punch proves that the number one hero's strength should never be underestimated.

Hanako doesn't have any pro hero whom she idolize but she does have a huge respect for all might.

After the villain is defeated, most of the citizens were eager to find All might who has disappeared and others were watching bakugou being interviewed.

Hanako also stayed behind and quietly watch midoriya getting scolded by a pro hero.

"Are you okay midoriya? ", hanako asked once the pro hero walked away.

"Suzui san.. You were here?"

"I was on my way to buy groceries and decided to stop by to see what's up"

Hanako fiddled with her fingers and looked away, "w-well.. I have to say it was really cool of you to try and save bakugou"

She brought her fist up excitedly with her eyes shining.