5.realization

Me and Luke bad boy bond got stronger. But Luke was ready to take it up a notch and I'm not sure if I'm cool with that.

"Please." Luke nudged me in the arm as we walked to school.

"No means no."

"Stop being such a bitch."

He did not just go there. " what you consider a bitch , I consider smart. We can go to jail."

" It wouldn't be the first."

I don't see the point in trying to reason with him. He's stubborn most of the time. " your not getting the moral of the story."

"There was a story."

Scratch that all the time. " besides where's the freaking spray."

I heard a flame and knew that Luke started smoking. "In my bag of course don't be an idiot.

Me and Luke arrived at the school and went to the back. He started spraying the wall like a frustrated child.

"WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING!" I spun around to see the girl hope. The girl who helped me.

"Did you follow us?!" I heard anger in Luke's voice.

" instinct after all we are twins." Hope started walking towards me but I heard footsteps. Mono not hope footsteps. Footsteps that belonged to cops.

Next thing I knew hope are was being twisted behind her back and Luke was fighting another cup. My survival instincts were over powered by stupidity so I started to fight. Some how and some way we got away.

We been walking for hours. We sealed our fate today. We left. Our pain. Our trouble. Our past. And everything in it. We were now on the run.