8.plus one

After that night things got crazy. Hope talked! Hope freaking talked! Even if it was two words that meant a lot. Then I kidnapped a girl.

Speaking on the girl we kidnapped she's hear and wide awake.

"What do you want?!" She was tied to a chair.

I swear I didn't want to take her but I had no choice. " it's to much of a risk, but don't worry we're not killers."

She let out a worried laugh. " very reassuring."

Hope sat on the couch and rolled her eyes. I guess she's not talking again. Let's focus on the new girl.

"What's your name?"

"What's yours... Oh wait don't answer that your that kid who attacked the cops and fled!" Her voice was full of sarcasm.

My heart raced. " how'd you know?"

She smirked. " I know many things. Manly because my dads a cop."

Other people in my situation would panick but me on the other hand called her bluff. " that won't be true because you were sneaking out ... Unless you're really stupid and I highly doubt that."

Her head bowed in defeat. " please just let me go. I won't tell."

BANG BANG BANG "FBI OPEN UP." My heart stopped. "YOUR SURROUNDED COME OUT NOW!"

~~~~~
A/n~yupppp would they make it out some way or will it end for jake and hope. Let's not forget what happened to Luke.