6.The last time

Everything is different then how it was before. Everyday was a battle. If only I said no. I only I never changed. I wouldn't be changing my appearance.

We found a place we could call "home" for now. It was a tiny house that I guess was burnt down. It was borded up and was burnt. I sat down on the cool floor staring into darkness.

I heard a grunt and Luke appeared." I'm back."

Hope sat up besides me" well did you get everything?"

I heard thumping and saw stuff falling from Luke hoodie. " I tried to get everything but I almost got caught.

You see we had to change our look. Hope who once had long blonde hair up to her ribs with the blue eyes now had shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. Luke who once had blond hair and blue eyes now had black hair and the same blue eyes. Me who once had dark brown almost black hair and light brown eyes now had light brown hair with dark brown eyes.

We all looked at each other for awhile. We all looked so different. It was just like a movie. And those movies never end well.

I heard a sob escape hopes throat." My hair..." No word can describe this feeling. Luke hugged his sister and I wrapped my arms around my knees. This was our life now. Full of pain and risk.

Luke wiped his sister tears. " We have to keep moving I have a feeling we're not safe here."

I picked up a bag that we "borrowed" and slanged it over my back. That was the last time we saw that place.

We've been walking for hours. Day became night but we all knew that if we stopped well risk everything.

" I have to pee." Luke went into the trees.

That was the last time we saw him.
That was the last time hope talked.
It was the last time as a team.
It was our last time together.

Yea I attempted lol. But anyways vote comment and keep reading. 💓 feel the love.