Chapter 14

'See you in a minute.'

We were diving in a tunnel, just as the last time I did this. I could tell that they were all very nervous but excited.

With the wind of the force that was created by the diving and shrinking, I reached towards my necklace to grab the stone. In a few second I would touch this stone and hopefully we were in the Avengers reality.

3...
2...
1...

I grabbed my stone and all I saw were red flashes and then yellowish sparkles. We landed and quickly undid the suit, knowing the plan that I had told minutes ago. The yellow sparkles were a portal, a portal to what looked like destroyed world. With to almost no hesitation at all, we all walked trough the portal into a world half of us didn't knew.

I looked to my left and right, just like the rest of our 'team' they called the x-men and saw portals appearing, portals appearing everywhere. Hundreds of people walking out of it. One portal I saw people that I recognized from the pictures shown by the avengers and the out of the other portal walked the people of Wakanda.

'Are we even needed here?' Erik sighed.
'Took you long enough.' Strange interrupted before I could answer.

'Is that a... gigant man?' Peter noticed looking at the gigant man delivering several people out of his hand.

'Are you sure these people aren't mutants?' Raven questioned.
'Yes. A few have powers but none of them are mutants.' I answered.

I looked up and there he was in all of his glory, mind the sarcasm. Thanos himself, purple and with a huge blade in his hand.

'This is the man who called himself apocalypse?' Scott joked.

'Apparently he didn't expect so many people.' Jean answered.

'Avengers!' A person yelled.

I looked up and saw exactly who I expected. Steven Grant Rogers.

'Assemble.' He finished his sentence, having all the people run to the enemy.

'What do we do now?' Kurt asked.

'Just fight the people on the other side. Fight the bad looking people.' I said, now also running.

'I am new to this so I don't really know what to do.' Storm said while also running to no destination in particular.

'Just fight, stick to the plan, remember what I told you about this reality and we'll figure this out.' I quickly explained, levitating up into the sky and landing in the process crushing a robot looking creature who was trying to attack me.

I looked to my left and saw Erik just sitting there, not really doing anything but waving his hand, killing the creatures who were using metal. I went back at fighting these stupid creatures.

'What are you doing?' Rocket yelled at him.

'And what the hell are you supposed to be?' Erik snapped back.

'I am a person.' Rocket said, standing up straighter to make him appear braver and taller. But he quickly remembered what he was talking about. 'But what are you doing? Just sittin' here. Stand up and fight!'