Christmas Dinner

Later that night and of dads other kids came to have dinner with us. Maureen and Kathleen kept holding Gigi. Dickie and Eli were playing video games and me and Lizzie were doing each other hair.

"Hey Mac would you mind if I spent the night."
"Why Lizzie?"
"Because I miss dad and Liv."
"Oh umm I don't know Gigi is really annoying at night. dad said she is worse then Eli was."
"Oh ok then never mind." She said shaking her head.

After Kathy came to pick up the kids i just laid in my bed with tears in my eyes. there's was a knock on my door. it was mom. I wipe my eyes and sit up.

"Come in."
"What's the matter little one?"
"Nothing I am just tired."
"You are just like me so don't even try that trick."
"I messed up."
"What did you mess up."
"Everything y'all's lives, everybody's lives." I said starting to tear up. " yall had amazing lives before yall found me. then I messed it up."
"Mac you nothing to mess it up. if anything you made my life a thousand times better and your fathers. our job was getting the best of me. I was hating my life. I felt like I didn't have a reason to live but then I remember I had you and that I just had to find you. you brought me and your father back together. we were fighting all the time but then you reminded us why we loved each other. and no not just because of you but of many reasons. so don't you ever say you messed up our lives. ok I love you. your father loves you. Gigi loves you too."
"Ok but I feel like I am pulling dad away from his other kids."
"Baby your not. its just that they live in Florida now because of Kathy."
"Momma will sleep with me tonight?"
"Yeah I will little one. let me go get in my pjs and put Gigi down and say goodnight to dad."
"Ok."