Sorry

When the boys got home me and mom were making dinner. "hey Mac why don't you and Calvin go watch tv." "ok come on calvin."

In the living room, we were sitting on the couch watching tv. "hey Calvin I am sorry for being such a butt to you it's just that... I was abused when I was little and and I always felt like no one wanted me so when mom came  and saved me I didn't want to share her or my dad."

"It's fine Mac I understand."

"Ok so we good."

"We good"

In the kitchen we hear mom yell "Dinner!"

We took off running. "hey Mac did you do what i said?" "yeah we're good now." "alright well I hate to say it but we take Calvin to the airport tomorrow. "

The next day------------------------------

We dropped calvin off at the airport. on the way home we were at a when mom turned around and look at me and grabbed my hand and whispered "I love you my little one." "love you to momma." She kept my hand in hers and turn around.

When we kept going driving when a drunk driver hit moms side of the car.

I felt moms hand grab mine tighter for a second then she it loosened.

"Mom no come on hold on help is coming. dad hurry call 911!" I was crying so hard and hold on to moms arm since it was bleeding. I took of my belt and tied it around her upper arm and raised it up in the air.

"Mac are you hurt?"

"Umm my leg hurts a little how about you?" "I think my arms broken."

When I woke up dad was sitting beside me and I was sitting in a hospital bed.

"What happened?" " when they pulled you out they saw you had glass in you leg and it was broken and you blacked out from blood lose."

"Oh dad where is mom?" "Mac she's in a coma in the crash she hit her head against the window."

"Can I see her please." "umm let me go get a nurse."

When I got to moms room she look like some put white make on her. dad rolled me over to her bed. I grab moms hand. I stayed there all night with dad.

A few days later I was released bit I still had the cast on.

The doc said there was a little chance that mom would wake up. when doctor said that I cried hard. when the doctor left dad said he was going to get a drink. I stayed with mom.

"Je t'aime maman! Je déteste le peu de temps que nous avions, mais j'ai adoré chaque instant. J'ai aimé la façon dont vous m'avez appelé petit et tout. vous me connaissez et papa vous aimez beaucoup, mais nous détestez pensez que votre douleur. c'est ok pour laisser aller si vous avez à nous comprendre. si vous faites dire grand-mère benson salut pour moi. si vous n'avez pas à aller ne plaît je veux passer plus de temps avec vous. I love you!"

(I love you momma! I hate how little time we had but I loved every moment. I loved how you called me little one and everything. you know me and dad love you very much but we hate to think your in pain. it's ok to let go if you have to we will understand. if you do tell grandma benson hi for me. if you don't have to go don't please I want to spend more time with you. )

"Hey Mac Pops is outside he wants to talk to you."

"Ok bye momma love you." I leaned down to her ear and said " remember what I said" and I kissed her cheek.

I went outside and hugged grandpa.

"It's ok Mac she'll go to a better place and she will always be watching over you. I know I just... I got then I lost her just because of a drunk driver. "

"Come on Mac it's time." "Fine."

When walked in there dad was carrying me and grandpa was behind us. dad was looking at me and said "are coughing." "no why" I looked at Pops and he wasn't. then I looked mom and see was smiling at me and said"Je ne vais nulle part. Je reste ici avec vous petit. Je t'aime tellement."

(I not going anywhere. I am staying here with you little one. I love you so much.)

I jumped out of dad's arms while he was talking to grandpa. He didn't know why until he turned around to see me am mom hugging.

An: did I get y'all there for a minute.