The talk

"Liv when are we going to tell her?"

"I don't know El but she asked for a pic and I sent one of me and her to her so hopefully she didn't see it yet."
I started to move to let them know I was waking up. They stopped taking and just looked at me.
"I going to make you girls some breakfast." El walked to the kitchen
I woke up after El walked out. I looked at Liv and asked "so who are my parents?" She just set there and looked at me. El walked in right before she answered.
"What do y'all want for breakfast?"
"Umm... what you do want little one"
"Pancakes." Once El left I look at Liv. "Wait did you call me little one?"
"Yeah why?"
"My mom called me that. Are..."
Then guess what El walks in. "come on breakfast is ready."
I got up real fast when he said that and said "No, no one is moving till I get an answer are y'all my parents because only my mom called me little one and I saw the picture."
"Umm Mac how about we talk real fast."
El said walking over to me an Liv.
I set down by Liv and el set on the other side of me.
Liv looked at el and told me "Mac I sorry for everything we did." I was so confused then I realized she was telling me that she was my mom and he was my dad.
"So do I call y'all mom and dad?"
"If you want to yeah." I looked at Liv or should I say mom sadly then at dad. I just hugged mom and looked at dad and said "thank you for saving me." dad walked into the kitchen. Mom looked at me confused. "what do mean save you?"
"Umm... the coopers they use to punch me . when I did something bad or didn't help Brady, but when it was just me I was their little angel till Brady arrived they got their own kid that looked like them and everything. It started when I was 7."