Its time

0Ok tonight mom where that red dress dad gave and the sliver pumps you have. Wear your hair down and curly."

"Where did my daughter go? I have a fashionista in my room."

"Just get dressed."

30 minutes later the phone rings when I answer it's dad telling me to get my butt down to the limo.

"Come on mom!"

Coming. your dad got us a limo.

When we pulled up mom didn't have a clue on what was happening when I grab her hand a ran. When I see dad around the corner I grab her wrist with my other hand and throw her in front and leave them to talk, but little did the know I was getting a present dad put behind the bush. I walk back and say "here we got this for you."

Mom was looking at me and dad was behind her getting on one knee when she got the box open. She grabbed the small velvet box out. Moms eyes were big and watery.

Mom turn around.

She turned around and saw dad and gasp I swear she stop breathing.

(Ok so I don't know how I remember the speech but I do.)

"Olivia Benson I have loved since the day I laid eyes on you. you stole my heart and I will always love you for that. We have a amazing daughter."

"While thank you" I stated confidentiality

Mom laughed at my comment

"That's just as stubborn as you too. I would be the happiest man on earth if you would marry me and let us be a real family."

"Well I don't know what do you say Mac would you like that?"

"Would I tell you to wear that and me choose to wear a dress and high heels if I didn't."

"Ok then El I would love to marry you and become Mrs. Stabler."