Chapter Thirty Five | Justice

Aiko was waiting at the top of the stairs when Rafael returned to the mansion. Her heartbeat was faster than usual and a hint of fears was in the air when he approached her. She was staring at the door leading to the basement. He decided that Aiko needed him far more than inflicting more damaged to George.

His sister's death was the past. Aiko was his future.

"Aiko...what is bothering you?" Rafael asked, after walking to the top of the stairs at a slow human pace, in order to not scare her more. Her arms were crossed, hands rubbing herself to warm up from the darkness of her past.

"I know him. That man was always in the room when they injected..." Aiko trailed off, lost in a nightmare of the abuse from her cousin and George. Rafael wrapped him arm around Aiko's shoulder, pulling her towards his chest. He didn't need any more details from her to be able to fill in the gaps of the inhuman experiments that they used her for. One was dead and the next torturer would fall. Death was exactly what George deserved.

"I'm going to take care of him. He won't be able to harm you or anyone else."

"I trust you to do so." Her words warmed him in a way that no one else ever could do so.

"He also..." Rafael's words were stuck in his throat. In this moment, he needed to say something. She had seen the most vunerable parts of him, yet in reality it was difficult to recall the memories he wished didn't exist.

"He did something to you?"

"My sister. He is the reason she is dead." The summary was simple but the matter on hand was complex. The existence of George made no sense. Rafael had come across a few immortals over the years but each one knew of the other's existence and stayed in their own corners. Those immortals were not blessed with a wolf. George was someone who had never crossed any of their radars, except Theron.

Aiko hand covered his, bringing him out of the turmoil thoughts, "Go give him what he deserves."

Rafael did not let go of her just yet.

~*~

Theron had George duct taped and handcuffed and ziptied to the chair. Just to be sure. He had been a snake slipping away one to many times for Theron's liking. He had left the hunt for George alone for far too long. George had turned to drug testing as Micah explained to him. He had a helping hand from Erai who wanted to remove Rafael as a player from the underworld. It was amusing since they had created the market and weren't simple players.

Micah produced a syringe with an antidote to the tranquiliser that was in George's system. They were far too impatient to wait for him to wake up. Rafael would show up in no time, there was nothing of higher priority to this family. This was the moment he had been waiting for. Revenge had already been served but George's death would bring justice to this world.

Morally, Theron didn't give many fucks about anything.

And so to be the one serving justice was some sort of poetic irony.

Theron paced back and forth in front of the staircase, eyeing up the many tools. The basement had the usual handyman tools that any police searching the house would find normal for the size of the property. They didn't need the alibi since they actually used the tools for their original purpose. However, sometimes an opportunity presented itself where they could use the tools for something else.

"Rise and shine, fucker," Micah sang, hitting the back of George's head. George groaned upon impact, the tranquilizer leaving his system. Micah was usually the most pacify of them all, took it upon himself to inflict a gift on George. Theron smiled at the sight of his brother in this unusual element. It was a reminder of the truth nature beneath the skin.

The sound of bones snapping never quite sounded so beautiful to them.

George's scream was rewarded with more duct tape. Theron preferred him muffled so they could have a little more fun with the aristocrat before someone disturbed. Muffled noise, crimson red blood and the tears of George were rewards to Theron. The higher the muffled sound, the better. Aside from breaking George's hand, Micah watched as Theron made use of many tools. No words passed between them. This was important to the whole family. George was paying the price he didn't pay the first time.

He should've stayed dead.

"Enough Theron," Rafael commanded entering the torture scene. Theron paused, knowing it would never quite be enough. The 'for now' was a silent agreement that passed between all the brothers. It was time to give George a gracious chance to talk. After all, the dead doesn't usually survive on revenge alone.

George spat out some blood to the side before face Rafael and Theron, "I never quite liked you all, but now I am certain I hate you all."

"The feel of hate had always been from our side, Lord George," mocked Theron. It was the truth. The only time they took note of George in the past was when they went to murder him. He was the reason their sister was dead.

"I wonder if you'll actually be able to kill me this time," George smiled, his teeth bloody from biting his tongue.

"I accept the offer to murder you as many times as I need to," Rafael replied. Theron preferred shoving a rusty shear into George's thigh as a sign of his commitment.

"Enough, tell us about the drug," Micah growled, tried of the George's mockery.

"Oh, that was a little experiment with lovarage. Who knew it could be effective on little wolves?" George was telling the truth. Micah knew the herb was rare for a reason. The reason being his siblings. The rare herb had an adverse effect on them and was extremely potent. It was known at some stage a sleeping herb. Those records were erased by Micah himself. It was easy to burn books during wars and get away with it. Some knowledge was better of dead.

"Well, that's all we needed to know, any last words before we put you into an eternal slumber?" Theron asked.  He moved to the table to pick up another tool to use. His wolf would only be satisfied when George was bled died and Theron didn't plan on denying his wolf.

"Yes, I do. I was your sister's lover. Not the cause of her Death."

~*~

Let's see if I can finish this story this year lol

IG: randomsweetstuff