Chapter Three | Lust

Lust was considered a deadly sin for a reason. It was an all consuming frenzy that drove your body and controlled your mind. Rafael knew all about lust, he had had his fair share of women over the years. The sexual drive had plagued many of his younger years as he went from women to women. However that wasn't the type of lust he was currently feeling.

It was something more powerful.

Blood lust.

Rafael was playing his usual games and returned to the scene of the crime. The storm has moved on and all that was let was the damp and earthy smell. It would not be much help as most of the scents have been washed away, but where was the fun in playing detective if he didn't return to the original scene of the crime.

And he was not talking about his scene of crime from earlier that hadn't even been discovered yet.

Humans are so slow.

He used the torch of his phone to scan the surrounding to see if there was anything amiss. Maybe a dead body or two to show that this was just an ordinary human trafficking transaction. Maybe a bunch of drugs. Just anything. The most likely possibility is that she had been taken from another crate and pushed into this one. It still didn't make sense that she would need more than two or three men to transport her. She has a whole crowd trying to transport her earlier.

Rafael frowned, he needed to see if he could locate the original place she was kept. He strolled around the docks listening for the sound of breathing and the scent body odour from any of the crates. He found a few, and smashed the locks to see if they held the same mark as her but no luck. He would leave the doors open and continue wandering around the docks until he got bored again.

By bored, he meant his wolf was on edge for something else.

He knew exactly where to go to send a good threat.

One of the most valuable assets a person could have was information and his phone vibrated just in time to let him know what he needed to know. Some important french mafia men were currently visiting one of his clubs. It was time to take a little trip there too to see if he could get any information about her. He had also left no survivors tonight so he needed to make sure they knew who ruined the little secret deal they had going on his continent. Like he wouldn't find out.

Rafael didn't want respect.

He wanted to feared.

And there is nothing like a massacre with his name painted all over to scare a few little humans.

Rafael easily entered one of his more seedy popular clubs. The establishment was popular for its classy look and corrupt deals that went behind the doors with many of the waitress and waiters. Whatever fancied the customers taste. The customers always tipped lavishly, and his employees were always satisfied with their job. Employees would also receive the most generous bonuses for any little rumours that they heard. No one knew he directly owned the club as he had a puppet in place to play the face of the owner. This little club was like many he had scattered all over the continent. A little goldmine full of information. He never quite understood why his allies and rivals would frequently use them when their own businesses were probably safer. Again, humans can be so stupid.

Rafael went straight up the stairs, the dim light hiding away his face. All the french men had been gathered into a joint room under the disguise of winning a prize by a pretty little waitress under his instructions. This wasn't the first time he had used this trap, and it would definitely not be the last with the effective nature. He opened the door silently to find one young man handcuffed to a chair, whilst one of the waitress was tightening the blindfold. He was probably preparing himself mentally for the best blowjob ever, but that was cancelled. The room smelt heavily of desire, as Rafael wrinkled his nose. That needed to change. The waitress left the room, pausing by Rafael. She ran her hands through his curls and gave him a quick peck.